Quantcast

2015 NFL thread so speak up already!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like how Patriots players were quoted as saying that playing at elevation was simply a mental thing.

Gronk was getting treated for dehydration in the first half. Either Gronk Partied a little too hard, had explosive GI issues or ignored the actual physiological impact of playing at elevation.

And for the invite Syadasti over and crank the Alanis Morrissette moment of the day, Belicheck was one of the biggest supporters of the longer PAT.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I like how Pat's fans are already whining about the refs in this weeks game. Most annoying fan base ever.
I like how the pats receivers were begging for a flag on every single play during the game yesterday.

I'd like to see manning win and retire so I don't have to watch him play anymore. Good guy, but his mannerisms and movements in the game have annoyed me for years.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I like how the pats receivers were begging for a flag on every single play during the game yesterday.

I'd like to see manning win and retire so I don't have to watch him play anymore. Good guy, but his mannerisms and movements in the game have annoyed me for years.
I'd like to see him lose and retire. Never liked him. His first few playoff losses he threw his teammates under the bus. The worst being a loss when he blamed his offensive line. Dude calls the plays, calls protection, runs the offense.

Either way, if Denver wins it is not because of him, that defense is great.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I'd like to see him lose and retire. Never liked him. His first few playoff losses he threw his teammates under the bus. The worst being a loss when he blamed his offensive line. Dude calls the plays, calls protection, runs the offense.

Either way, if Denver wins it is not because of him, that defense is great.
I've always thought he was an all right dude, though he's always annoyed me. Either way I'd like to see him retire.

In no way shape or form do I think he can put in an MVP performance and win the superbowl, if they win I agree 100% it will be on the backs of the defense.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Well, that Superbowl was fairly uneventful. Defenses do win games but it makes for a boring game as the spectator.

And what the hell happened with Carolina pulling a Bills in the Superbowl?!?

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Well, that Superbowl was fairly uneventful. Defenses do win games but it makes for a boring game as the spectator.

And what the hell happened with Carolina pulling a Bills in the Superbowl?!?
I found the game enjoyable. A lot better than some of the other games. Carolina ran into a better defense than they've seen all year, they got to Cam early and ruined any momentum they tried to get going.

I do think that the catch/non catch review early in the game really hurt Carolina, I thought it was a catch but could see why it was not something they could overturn.