Quantcast

2015 Racing Rumours - MTB Musical Chairs

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
No surprises here, except for Harry Heath. Wasn't he the one that used to be on Team CRC and appeard on a bunch of their videos this year? From what I recall, he's a pinner...
upload_2014-11-26_15-40-22.png

source

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
And the enduro budget cuts set in...this just in, NORCO to enter a 15 person team into the EWS this year. I expect to see more of this over the next few years until we all get bored with enduro and realize DH is cooler, then the swing back will begin.
Looks like with the announcement of the rest of their team they aren't budget cutting for enduro, just budget cutting who they sponsor for the full world cup series.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
On Marz, has a bunch of new sponsors from the sounds of it, but will be running Sram for the drivetrain
"
What new sponsors have you picked up to run in conjunction with your new MS Mondraker team?

Bell Helmets, Alpinestars Race Kit, Leatt Neck Braces, Fenwicks Cleaner, 5.10 Shoes, Oakley and High5."

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
No thank you from Mr. Whiteley for neko.

guessing the remaining 5 riders and 5 teams:

every one wants beer, he used to ride for claudio's scott team, claudio gets neko and beer.
rambo if he is sam-bo dale, returns to SUNN (radical),
neethling - KTM?..loves motocross
kangaroo if he is Troy B - SRAM/TLD, if he is SH .....(top 5) but they don't have the budget.

yeah boy (connor fearon?) - to YT?...no teams left.
if not Intense. (much affordable) not top 5, but WC podium soon.

Last edited:

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
No thank you from Mr. Whiteley for neko.

We’ve always believed in investing in youth, and it’s brought great results for the team. Neko joined us as a 1st year junior and he’s matured over that half-decade and now has decided it’s time to move on, it’s his decision. We wish him well in this new chapter of his career and thank him for all his done for us over the past half-decade
http://dirtmountainbike.com/news/trek-world-racing-2015-loses-neko-mullaly.html#cseLaJm30krMLJBx.97

ritche

Monkey
Dec 3, 2011
Just finished watching a video of 2 kangaroos fighting posted on fb.
I didn't know they can double kick supported by their tail....

so connor fearon stays with kona. Who is this yeah boy?
He is not the.kangaroo as there is no kona listed on the drawings.
That leaves remaining Aussie/kangaroo rider to be Troy or Sam.
Troy to SRAM/TLD, his current sponsors or
Sam to intense, but this is already ruled out.

Last edited:

4130biker

PM me about Tantrum Cycles!
May 24, 2007
Agreed, I think one twentieth of a century has more cachet. Or maybe 260 fortnights?
Mmmm yes, multiples of fortnights always sounds impressive. Maybe "five letters of intent" later could work in this case? The wording seems a bit scheistery to me...

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...interesting... interesting...

So Ratboy DOES look better with his hair "Up", instead of "Down".

Well, that solves that mystery... moving on... =)

BigHitComp04

Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
Morgantown, WV
This pic was on Fox's InstaGram account along with one of him at the Fox HQ. Pretty sure Neko was just visiting Fox HQ which is in Morgan Hill CA and was hanging out with those dudes who were in Santa Cruz CA. Dont think hes on the SC team.

Josef

Monkey
Apr 17, 2013
On the new V10 press release they mentioned some top secret new racers in attendance that they weren't allowed to show....