Quantcast

2015 Racing Rumours - MTB Musical Chairs

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now

oww
The doctor gave me 4-6 weeks to recover but we don't have that time and need to aim for two. The tendon ripped off the bone and the radiologist called in a few buddies of his to try and get me into an orthopedic surgeon.This all happened on Wednesday, Thursday for the surgery and Friday made a custom cast to hold on in France with. - Greg Minnaar

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers

tomasis7

stroganoff
Nov 5, 2014
Electronic bong-shed LEGAL
Donkey - do-tell the origin of 'VPP curse(sic)', any and/or all correlation to the stigma upon the lineage of riders done & riders current, and - of course - why it would even begin to apply here.
That's quite the bowl of alphabet soup you have for that signature - Soupy Sales blue language won't be tolerated.

:boss:
anothr who didnt understand a joke. A thickheaded idiot.

who is able to understand my signature, :clapping::clapping: to him/her!

Last edited:

tomasis7

stroganoff
Nov 5, 2014
The Nietzsche quote you used before had more substance than the collected works of Deleuze and Derrida.
I like non-systematic philosophers. Direct approach is more effective.

Deleuze called Derrida being blunt and Derrida didn't understand him because too much meta-physicality on Deleuze's part. However, Nietzsche is great and maybe more suitable for cyclists , or even Zen is applicable because they are more busy with Strava:ing than do an actual thinking/dwelling. Emanuel Kant is the worst thing if you want someone to make wasting time.

Regarding comprehensible part of my posts, it is of experimental nature, obviously. Best summed up by Jackalops Yoda picture "serious but i'm not".

tomasis7

stroganoff
Nov 5, 2014
that's easy; and can be summed up with an emoticon: :tinfoil:
Be careful with tin foil, it may burn up due high activity in head. Take something more substantial as steel in order to generate the heat away in efficient manner while you're doing the intensive thinking.

How about that shorter quote, enough for tinfoil?

"“Forming grammatically correct sentences is for the normal individual the prerequisite for any submission to social laws. No one is supposed to be ignorant of grammaticality; those who are belong in special institutions. The unity of language is fundamentally political.”

Deleuze

Last edited:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
I like non-systematic philosophers. Direct approach is more effective.

Deleuze called Derrida being blunt and Derrida didn't understand him because too much meta-physicality on Deleuze's part. However, Nietzsche is great and maybe more suitable for cyclists , or even Zen is applicable because they are more busy with Strava:ing than do an actual thinking/dwelling. Emanuel Kant is the worst thing if you want someone to make wasting time.

Regarding comprehensible part of my posts, it is of experimental nature, obviously. Best summed up by Jackalops Yoda picture "serious but i'm not".
I'm not a fan of systematic philosophers myself and it's hilarious to watch everyone at Cambridge get their pants in a knot because someone wants to give Derrida a doctorate, but i think he mostly said everything he had to say with his initial essay that pretty much launched post structuralism. Everything after that, particularly La différance and De la grammatologie are 90% balderdash to me.

It should also be noted that Derrida designed the Nomad's leverage curve and hated the Rux.

'size

Turbo Monkey
May 30, 2007
AZ
did i miss it or do we not know who is taking over team manager duties from EC with S this year?