Quantcast

2016 speculation thread

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Good thing the GOP now has the Syrian refugees to bitch about, because Jose and his buddy's are leaving.

The Pew Research Center found that slightly more than 1 million Mexicans and their families, including American-born children, left the U.S. for Mexico from 2009 to 2014. During the same five years, 870,000 Mexicans came to the U.S., resulting in a net flow to Mexico of 140,000.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I think they are getting out while they still can, the crop of GOP runners has them scared. I will head north, but they have the right idea.
I need to see if the wife is too far removed from the homeland to qualify for a Mexican citizenship. Were going to need a way to get out if any of the GOP "front runners" actually get elected.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I need to see if the wife is too far removed from the homeland to qualify for a Mexican citizenship. Were going to need a way to get out if any of the GOP "front runners" actually get elected.
Mother was Limey. Think I can qualify for a British passport. Need to get that paperwork rolling. EU and commonwealth residency could provide numerous options.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i find your faith in her highnesses ability to rig/win the election disturbing.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mother was Limey. Think I can qualify for a British passport. Need to get that paperwork rolling. EU and commonwealth residency could provide numerous options.
My step-mom is as well. I had the opportunity to get formally adopted before I turned 8, but didn't. I really wish I had, as I'd have been able to get UK citizenship out of it.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I think Trump is as big of an idiot as anyone, but I shall be staying right here, for better or worse. The alternative would be Tokyo, and that shit's expensive (not to mention that my job-specific skills are very tied to the English language).

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ted Cruz for the win?

He has raised more money than any Republican other than Jeb Bush and more non-PAC money than any other Republican, period; he also has more cash on hand than any of his GOP rivals. He was the first candidate to recruit chairmen in all 171 counties in Iowa, New Hampshire, South Carolina and Nevada. He is only candidate who for months has been consistently calling and sending surrogates to all five U.S. territories — Puerto Rico, the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands, American Samoa, Guam and the Virgin Islands — in order to secure extra delegates who could prove decisive down the road.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
On last nights Daily Show:

Who said it: Donald Trump, or Racist Sandwich?

"The fact that you even have to consider who said it should mean something to you!" :rofl:

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Thinning the heard

Just seven candidates will take the main stage for the next Republican presidential debate, on the Fox Business Network on Thursday evening — the fewest of any GOP debate so far in the 2016 campaign.
And Rand is skipping the pre-fight card.

"We will not participate in anything that is not first-tier," Paul told CNN shortly after the announcement.