Quantcast

2016 speculation thread

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Because I'd like to see him remain "independent". A third part is something that IMHO is sorely lacking, and near as I can tell, today's Democratic party = 1982 Republican party. Unless bernie can take the whole Democratic party and swing it back to the left, I see no reason for him to run as one.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Because I'd like to see him remain "independent". A third part is something that IMHO is sorely lacking, and near as I can tell, today's Democratic party = 1982 Republican party. Unless bernie can take the whole Democratic party and swing it back to the left, I see no reason for him to run as one.
but if he runs indy he'll nader the whole thing, then we're all gonna have a bad time

Beef Supreme

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2010
Hiding from the stupid
bernie is about this much of a scare to hillary as this guy...
That is about to be the conventional wisdom but it really is not true. If you listen to his statements on just about anything, they are well considered and hardly radical. It is going to piss me off to no end when jagoffs like Rand Paul and Ted Cruz are considered serious presidential candidates but Bernie Sanders isn't. Either of those guys have views that are far more radical than Sanders'.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You know, Kudos to the professionals at NPR. I first heard this story on the radio this morning, and the reporter dropped not one hint of irony, derision, or humor. There is no way I could have done that story, and taken it seriously.
when i first saw the link and it said "rick" my initial thought was "santorum" :rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
anyone seen stinkle in the audience...behind one of the daughters perhaps?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
otherwise....this must be be the hillary clinton dick riding/labia swinging thread....