Quantcast

2016 speculation thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
According to my Dad Clinton had Scalia assassinated. I would only assume McCain is next.
He also claims that Obama is letting the Russians hack the election so he can invalidate it and remain president indefinitely.

His health is starting to fade. Hard to tell if dementia is setting in or just Republican.
Show him this...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've noticed that here too. Personal yard signs are pretty scarce, for either candidate. There is one giant Trump/Pence sign near a strip mall on my way home and that's about it. The most I've seen together is in @JohnE's hood actually. Arguably a more "affluent" area, I saw two, maybe three Trump signs, and a whole bunch of Johnson/Weld. I'd actually be willing to say that if we were going on yard signs alone the election, at least here, would be going to Johnson.
Our super thumper conservative neighbor put up all his signs ex-Trump a few weeks ago. This is the guy that Layla barks and growls at every time she sees him. She is the most mellow dog on earth. Another guy down the street with the 20 year old Dodge Ram TD with the smoke stack, Rollin' Coal tune, and Confederate flag Cummins 'C' sticker on the window put a giant Trump - Make America Great Again sticker onto the back of his truck about a week ago. Sketchy neighbor just busted out his Trump sign.

I'm tempted to have a political sign that says "Not a bigot - 2016" made and put up on my lawn. Not sure how the HOA would like it though.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Our super thumper conservative neighbor put up all his signs ex-Trump a few weeks ago. This is the guy that Layla barks and growls at every time she sees him. She is the most mellow dog on earth. Another guy down the street with the 20 year old Dodge Ram TD with the smoke stack, Rollin' Coal tune, and Confederate flag Cummins 'C' sticker on the window put a giant Trump - Make America Great Again sticker onto the back of his truck about a week ago. Sketchy neighbor just busted out his Trump sign.

I'm tempted to have a political sign that says "Not a bigot - 2016" made and put up on my lawn. Not sure how the HOA would like it though.
worth repeating:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Some rednecks bought the "other" molester house in our hood and I noticed he has a Ben Carson sticker on his truck. The crazy old retired guy on the corner had his Trump yard sign for about a week. Wife wanted to steal it, but I think someone beat us to it.

I have been seeing a LOT of Trump ads. Mostly the one with the chick about the 2nd amendment and her right to protect herself.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Because if anyone will protect your gun rights, it's a "billionaire" from New York. :rofl:
The ad is awesomely bad. It's on one of my wifes channels (Bravo I think). Not sure if he is reaching out to touch (grab?) women, or if its just cheaper to buy air time on Bravo. :rofl:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Some rednecks bought the "other" molester house in our hood and I noticed he has a Ben Carson sticker on his truck. The crazy old retired guy on the corner had his Trump yard sign for about a week. Wife wanted to steal it, but I think someone beat us to it.

I have been seeing a LOT of Trump ads. Mostly the one with the chick about the 2nd amendment and her right to protect herself.
Statistically speaking,Trump spending money in Oregon is pointless. Perhaps this is part of his long-con media empire plan

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Attorney Kenneth McCallion was one of the federal prosecutors involved in that investigation. He says there appeared to be a sweetheart deal between the Teamsters Local 282 and Trump, where Trump would get a promise of cooperation from organized labor—including breaking up any strikes by minority workers—in exchange for no-show jobs, a lucrative concrete contract and a luxury apartment for the union president's girlfriend.

"After we indicted them, the Teamster leaders called a citywide strike, but there were two job sites they exempted from that. One was Trump Tower and the other was Trump Plaza," McCallion said.

Yet despite this, Trump was never prosecuted.

"Even though Donald Trump lied to law enforcement about his relationship and lying to federal agents is a federal crime, he basically got a pass at that point," he said.

McCallio, who recently wrote the book, The Essential Guide to Donald Trump, says the Republican candidate for president has continued to enjoy a comfortable relationship with organized crime.
http://www.wnyc.org/story/former-federal-prosecutor-trump-blocked-mafia-investigation/

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
didn't watch the debate last night... anyone got a tl;dr version? or at least the meme-worthy soundbites
1) Trump basically said he wouldn't accept the results of the election if he lost. That's significant.
2) "You're a puppet!" "No, you're the puppet!"
3) Hillary had some nice mini-speeches. The one about looking at what she and Trump were doing at each decade was particularly effective.
4) No snuffling or coughing, but lots of the usual "wrong" interruptions. Much more effective moderator this time.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
1) Trump basically said he wouldn't accept the results of the election if he lost. That's significant.
2) "You're a puppet!" "No, you're the puppet!"
3) Hillary had some nice mini-speeches. The one about looking at what she and Trump were doing at each decade was particularly effective.
4)Significantly less sniffling or coughing, but lots of the usual "wrong" interruptions. Much more effective moderator this time.
FTFY

5) Trump again claimed to have more respect for women than any other human on the planet. A few minutes later he called Clinton "a very nasty woman" and then flashed that obnoxious smug smirk of his.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
FTFY

5) Trump again claimed to have more respect for women than any other human on the planet. A few minutes later he called Clinton "a very nasty woman" and then flashed that obnoxious smug smirk of his.
Trump also invented the word Bigly.

It is a great word, the best word really.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
The one thing I DO like about this neighbor is that he dresses up like a chicken on Halloween and hands out beers to adults!
We need to get to the bottom of this, does he hand out beer, or beer-inspired fermented rice beverage (budweiser, etc)?