Quantcast

2019 NEMBAfest, June 28-30, Lyndon, VT

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Got a question about the tickets... when purchasing the tickets is only the person who has the camper required to buy the pass that includes camping or does every person in the camper required to have the camping pass?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Got a question about the tickets... when purchasing the tickets is only the person who has the camper required to buy the pass that includes camping or does every person in the camper required to have the camping pass?
I just got 1 RV pass. I didn’t want to take spots away from others if that’s how they’re tracking the number of RVs. We asked on the Facebook page too and didn’t get an answer either.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
hmmmm. my 6 y.o. son has been asking me to go back to Vermont to ride the pumptrack at Kingdom pretty much 3x/ week for the past month. I'm planning on taking 5 weeks of leave without pay this summer to be with my boys. I might just bring this up with my wife... I could make it a week-long road trip... hmmmm.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009

So looking through the FAQ's on the NEMBAfest website it says...

"There is no camping or sleeping in cars in the parking lot, and everyone camping with us must display the NEMBAfest wristband."

So it would seem that everyone camping needs to buy the camping pass even if you're staying in someone's RV.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Crombie & I are stopping at Treesaw's on Thursday night then we're all camper convoying it up to KT on Friday morning.