Quantcast

2019 World Champs

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
...Brosnan looked aggressive and near perfect ...
Great run. Brosnan seems like a somewhat quiet and reserved guy - not sure if I've ever seen him get so stoked at the finish line. I really wanted him to get the World Champ title after seeing that.

No hate on Bruni, though. Well-earned another gold.

Good racing, I had to withhold a gallon of beer in my bladder from Minaar's run on until the end.

chris_f

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Greenland has been laying down some of the most entertaining runs this season. The guy is a straight savage.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
How are you guys watching this? Geoproxy on google chrome is not working...

EDIT: nevermind. proxy spoof is working...patience needed...

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I caught the last dozen guys on NBCSN.
Didn’t even know I had that channel.
Great race.
Bruni’s suspension is next level, his bike stays so composed.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Anyone know what happened to Blenki? A couple of guys came through that deck area & pulled over. I wondered if there were some spectators getting in the way or something?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada

I watched Loic's race run at 0.25 speed to see how composed he is. But at that speed, Warner sounds even more drunk than in the good old days... like he's slurring his speech. Hilarious.

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Brook is at least moving his toes. Plans to try and walk tomorrow so it's at least not as bad as it could have been.

A good friend of mine is a paraplegic. When he got got hurt he told me most of the recovery that's going to happen at all happens soon, with the greatest recovery seen within a year. Rootin for the guy.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Really glad to hear he's ready to try walking already. Obviously not good, but sounds like it could have been way worse. Wishing him all the best.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
After listening to the various interviews and podcasts, I realized there's two "Minaar gaps" on this track. I think there's one in Val di Sole as well. Probably one in Leogang too. I wonder how many gaps he's christened and has named after him...? There should be a World Champs title for that too!

(keep it PG fellas!)

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Glad I managed to be Filipino for the XC races on Saturday and Canadian to watch the DH on Sunday.

I just randomly tried to watch the Sunday 11pm recording I set from NBCSN of World Championship Cycling and it's on lap 277/X of whatever nazzcar race was this past weekend.

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
Glad I managed to be Filipino for the XC races on Saturday and Canadian to watch the DH on Sunday.

I just randomly tried to watch the Sunday 11pm recording I set from NBCSN of World Championship Cycling and it's on lap 277/X of whatever nazzcar race was this past weekend.
Kabayan!!!

chris_f

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
Anybody know the status on Weatherly? She broke her neck, didn't she? That's pretty severe.