Quantcast

2020 Saturday June 6th ht6 enuJ yadrutaS 0202

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Move gear between jobs then off to Maine.
Leaving boys home, what could go wrong it’s just a pandemic with peaceful riots in all surrounding towns?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Coffee and waiting for the lawn to dry off enough to mow. Taking care of the last storm cleanup. Trying to find out if any trails are clear enough for riding tomorrow. If not may pitch in with efforts to clean up closest trails, which look like a warzone.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
My wife took my oldest to visit her mom in Montreal today. So I took my youngest for a mountain bike ride. Met a buddy and his daughter at the trails, and he had invited a friend of hers too.

So I coached three kids on how to mountain bike today. Turned out well though. It was nice, and most importantly, the kids all had fun.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning! Been a busy day! I tagged along with the wimmins for a 32 mile road ride followed by outdoor patio breakfast at a local eatery. Then I got a HAIRCUT, at an actual haircut place. My first one in 11 weeks, just in time for the new job Monday, not that it matters since it'll be remote work, but still, ya hear me? Headed to a friend's house tonight for more social distance eating.

I also squeezed a three mile run in this afternoon and I think I lost eight pounds on that run. It is gross outside.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
indoor pickup, then continued garage decluttering/organizing. wednesday is my favorite day of the week b/c trash and recycling comes and i can refill. also finished one big limbing up project. survived being 20ft in the air with a chainsaw. i mean, what could've gone wrong? maybe a ride later? definitely one tomorrow.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon Monkeys! Fiddled with the Trek road bike again and did a 14 mile loop. I'm eating a handful of cherries then I am going to take the Serotta on the exact same route at the same HR and see what the differences are. The Trek seems faster for me but its a bone crusher.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got up at 0445 on the road by 0645 with the horse got to our destination but 0745 and everything set up by 9

Ruth did her ride. I drank a beer and napped iny hammock.

Just about to start slow cooking some chickens in the camper and drink beer with Friends.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Must be better. Cleaning up the house. Leaned over to put something by my sofa and fell over. Head hit the wall, and I almost knocked a bass off its stand. Back feels fine.