Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
waiting for how much of your first term do you plan on serving question....if it has not been asked already....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Meanwhile... in Montana (not much in the way of protests):

Like pretty much EVERY fucking topic that anyone can come up with, the Trump administration is on the wrong side of history on this one as well. :disgust:

Last edited:

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Meanwhile... in Montana (not much in the way of protests):
We've had mail in voting for a while now and still more red than purple, where's our Soros $$$...

I know you were referencing primary elections, but I was not surprised to see this news blurb from Whitefish hit the national press.

ETA my prescient quote to @binary visions

Whitefish is on the list of "acceptable" locales in Montucky.

The only negative is the high presence of white supremacists and right-to-life religiousity, but "we" need more heathens to help turn the corner so your (temporary) presence should help in that regard ;)
Tough broad has zero fucks to give:

1591742634914.png

the video:

her interview:

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We've had mail in voting for a while now and still more red than purple, where's our Soros $$$...

I know you were referencing primary elections, but I was not surprised to see this news blurb from Whitefish hit the national press.

ETA my prescient quote to @binary visions

Tough broad has zero fucks to give:

View attachment 146305
the video:

her interview:
Seems like a delightful fella.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
We've had mail in voting for a while now
You need to apply for mail-in, though, right? Every state in our country should follow the model of simply mailing ballots to all registered voters. No request necessary.

The nonsense that the anti-mail-in contingency throws out is, frankly, ridiculous. Not to mention the fucking morons that actually DO mail-in ballots yet oppose them. :think: How the FUCK does that sort of broken reasoning make sense in their pea-sized brains? :confused:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Very articulate and we'll spoken. His ideas were poignant and have given me a lot to think about.
He served two tours motherfucker to to deal with this fucking bullshit fuck you two tours motherfucker fuck fuck fucker fuck fuckity tours fuckin motherfucker.

Words to really make you think.

For instance it makes me think in a day or two you'll find out he's a cop. Westy's old neighbor :rofl:

Triple S land group. Is that mix of triple K and the SS? :rofl:

So in that video he's screaming about them making black lives matter riot and loot. Again, this is the problem with bullshit marauding as news. He actually believes that black lives matter is a looting organization. I'd love to tell him the good news but I don't think he'd listen.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I am hopeful that the dems will re-book the NC convention center for the same time to support the community and spite the pettiness of trump's latest tantrum. Host a COVID-appropriate convention in the same town and bring some business back to a battleground state....

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Uh-Oh, not this dogwhistle again

It's your time to shine @kidwoo

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
:rofl:

Don't confuse rabid cop hating with racial appropriation. Or in your case just posting thinly veiled racist bullshit with 'conversation starters'

Last edited:

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK

This would be fantastic. Texas is a dead heat right now!
That's pretty amazing, the Texas bit, and I'm skeptical, also AZ is surprising, it was bat-shit for trump everywhere I looked a few weeks ago when I was visiting.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Yeah, that's unlikely to have all those states fall the same way. Here's the Economist's more realistic prediction for the electoral college tally. Note the 95% confidence bounds still cross 270. They have Biden as 94%.

Screen Shot 2020-10-25 at 10.21.17 PM.png

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That's pretty amazing, the Texas bit, and I'm skeptical, also AZ is surprising, it was bat-shit for trump everywhere I looked a few weeks ago when I was visiting.
Around here a lot of small Biden signs in people's yards with lots of Trump signs on the interstate and highway medians. A passer by could easily assume Seattle was pro Trump.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'd normally class them as kooks, but wife and I were surprised to see the highway overpass flag waving people we saw on Saturday were Biden flags, not mango.

^^Dakota's and Utah might not have any electors left to actually cast votes the way COVID is going there.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Seems to be the dumbest people that are the loudest. I live in MA, in a wealthy liberal town, and there are two grotesque displays that are both pro trump. One has a shitload of signs that says "Confirm ACB" or "Notorious ACB" and something about biden being corrupt, plus a life-sized doll, and another along the main road that's just got TRUMP in giant red letters and then a small sign next to it saying something about 24/7 surveillance and "just try it". I think it's pretty clear, Trump has brought out the worst of america and given them a mouthpiece.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'd normally class them as kooks, but wife and I were surprised to see the highway overpass flag waving people we saw on Saturday were Biden flags, not mango.

^^Dakota's and Utah might not have any electors left to actually cast votes the way COVID is going there.
Yeah, the overpass weirdos seem to be exclusively Trumpers here, as well as spray painting political statements on discarded appliances in the front yard.