Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
'A half-dozen women of color have departed Elizabeth Warren’s Nevada campaign in the run-up to the state’s caucuses with complaints of a toxic work environment in which minorities felt tokenized.
We all were routinely silenced and not given a meaningful chance on the campaign. Complaints, comments, advice, and grievances were met with an earnest shake of the head and progressive buzzwords but not much else'

We strive for an inclusive environment and work hard to learn and improve,” Warren campaign spokesperson Kristen Orthman said in a statement. “We have an organization of more than a thousand people, and whenever we hear concerns, we take them seriously. It’s important that everyone who is part of our team has a voice and can be heard. That’s why we are proud that we have a unionized staff and clear processes for issues to be addressed.”

:rofl:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I can't even begin to imagine the assholery that is involved in a presidential campaign... FTS. :fie:
trying to impeach a president.....and rig the selection of your own parties candidate....the dnc has flown to close to the sun...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
does barry show up at the democratic national convention to get behind the candidate or does he say fuck it.....i can get paid for a hour of my time somewhere else....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I vote for a meteor sized Al Pastor grilled meat kabob.
like, the size of Pluto, and charred to a perfect crisp by entering the atmosphere.
all we will need is tortillas.
and habañero salsa for everyone!

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
She was being floated as a 2016 Veep choice. I can't imagine her getting the nod now, she's toxic as shit.
I know you have some support for him, but I read a lot of negative coverage about those he brings on to his team.

After the last four years who knows...

Meteor...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bloomberg/hillary

with kamala harris as attorney general....

three people who love to oppress black folks...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Klobuchar is a super awkward speaker.

Biden rambles and has little to say.

Warren went for the jugular re Bloomberg. Props.

Bernie is Bernie as usual.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
warren brought the fucking flamethrower. maybe only pete emerged slightly unscathed? even if bernie's ideas have some merit, I just can't get past his old-man-yelling-at-cloud-ness. klobuchar as the angry lady demanding to see the manager meme is on point. biden's not gonna hack it. interesting . . .

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
warren brought the fucking flamethrower. maybe only pete emerged slightly unscathed? even if bernie's ideas have some merit, I just can't get past his old-man-yelling-at-cloud-ness. klobuchar as the angry lady demanding to see the manager meme is on point. biden's not gonna hack it. interesting . . .
From the bits & pieces I saw of the debate, Warren shit all over Bloomberg, he kind looked like a deer in headlights. As far as Bernie goes, I finally remembered when he spoke, who he reminds me of. Back in the early 70's The ant & The aardvark was part of the Pink Panther cartoon. I swear Bernie was the aardvark!