Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
sadly i don't disagree.
What Bernie needs to produce is a way to pay for everything, have a complete breakdown of where every tax dollar will go, & how much it will go up.
Funny his commercials talk about making the economy better. Trumps approval ratings are hard for anyone to run against looking at where were at today according to the gallop poll. Bernie & Warren are running on a completely different platform.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
have you been cryogenically frozen for decades?
Nope. Tired of seeing / hearing it.

What Bernie needs to produce is a way to pay for everything, have a complete breakdown on what per

Funny his commercials talk about making the economy better. Trumps approval ratings are hard for anyone to run against looking at where were at today according to the gallop poll. Bernie & Warren are running on a completely different platform.
Bernie should show the math. Costs $X but money comes from XX savings. Agreed.

Also, I could appear to be quite wealthy if I spent everything on flash instead of paying bills. Our economy is not strong while we operate at such a deficit.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
What Bernie needs to produce is a way to pay for everything, have a complete breakdown of where every tax dollar will go, & how much it will go up.
agreed.

also worth noting, Yale just released a study, published in Lancet.... Medicare for All would save nearly half a trillion dollars annually and could prevent nearly 70,000 deaths annually.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
agreed.

also worth noting, Yale just released a study, published in Lancet.... Medicare for All would save nearly half a trillion dollars annually and could prevent nearly 70,000 deaths annually.

This is how *that* will go:

Study: "transitioning the U.S. to a single-payer health care system would actually save an estimated $450 billion each year, with the average American family seeing about $2,400 in annual savings" <cites actual sources for study results>

Trump Supporter:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Nope. Tired of seeing / hearing it.

Bernie should show the math. Costs $X but money comes from XX savings. Agreed.

Also, I could appear to be quite wealthy if I spent everything on flash instead of paying bills. Our economy is not strong while we operate at such a deficit.
Its a double edge sward. You cut corporate taxes to allow companies to produce new jobs. You raise corporate taxes, mass layoffs may happen leaving people without work. Plus you run the risk of corporations leaving the country to further avoid those taxes and them hiring there. But yes, a balanced budget would be a nice thing. I don't think we've been there since Clinton.

Its a double edge sward. You cut corporate taxes to allow companies to produce new jobs. You raise corporate taxes, mass layoffs may happen leaving people without work. Plus you run the risk of corporations leaving the country to further avoid those taxes and them hiring there. But yes, a balanced budget would be a nice thing. I don't think we've been there since Clinton.
Break up the corporations.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
agreed.

If they can figure out a way to keep healthcare costs the same as where we're at now, I'd be in!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Its a double edge sward. You cut corporate taxes to allow companies to produce new jobs.
that's been tried and guess what? no new jobs were created

You raise corporate taxes, mass layoffs may happen leaving people without work.
absolute nonsense.

Plus you run the risk of corporations leaving the country to further avoid those taxes and them hiring there.
the ones who can benefit from it have *already* left.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
I'm talking about the 2020 election, you boob. Be honest - are you likely to vote for ANYTHING other than Trump and the rest of the Republicans?
Not this time around. Dems are swinging way too left for me, plus I like Trump. My mom who is a total liberal and can't stand Trump is scared if Bernie gets the nomination and said she would never vote for him.