Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
wonder how long until they slip and say benghazi instead of burisma
I just see Democrats start pulling in witnesses not relevant to Burisma, but relevant to Nunes' businesses, Gym Jordan's sexual lawsuits, etc. and grinding the hell out of them. I mean, while we're going after non-relevant topics...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
vice presidential picks better be as fucking young as the rules allow....

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
bernie or warren would make good vp's (given that the fix seems to be in for biden), but we'll probably wind up with hillary
bernie as bidens vp.....combined age over 140 years....biden....about as senile as fuck....

would no touch that ticket at all....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
a black woman is about the most pandering choice a candidate could make, but it's possible.
a young gay man might also make for some good panderin' !

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Beyond optics, what makes you think she’s a good VP candidate?
She's a progressive, younger, black, woman who is hard charging on a lot of Bernie's stances (although not as far) and a huge advocate for voter rights, which are massively, negatively impacting youths and minorities.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
She's a progressive, younger, black, woman who is hard charging on a lot of Bernie's stances (although not as far) and a huge advocate for voter rights, which are massively, negatively impacting youths and minorities.
Would you pick her over warren?
Abrams voting efforts are certainly important but I'm not sure she has the experience for VP.
I do like younger but now more than ever feel a VP needs to be ready to take over the reigns should the geezer fall over (biden, bernie and even trump).

wiscodh

Monkey
Jun 21, 2007
Would you pick her over warren?
Abrams voting efforts are certainly important but I'm not sure she has the experience for VP.
I do like younger but now more than ever feel a VP needs to be ready to take over the reigns should the geezer fall over (biden, bernie and even trump).
isnt warren just as old as the others?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Biden + Warren?
I'd think that's an unbeatable combo.

Unless election has unfortunate accident, comrade.
liz can stick her hand up joes backside and make his mouth move....

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Besides - can there *really* be anyone left that is like, "Well, I guess I'd better watch the debates, 'cause I'm still on the fence whether I'm going to vote for Cheetolini for 4 more years or <whomever the demo candidate is>"?
I got a shiny quarter says the Mango Moron doesn't come to the debates. "Rigged...totally unfair", and his base will eat that shit right up.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
post 2020....do we see the birth of the progressive democratic party and its four members.....bernie and the squad....?

does pelosi /dnc have the balls to back people to run against squad members?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
High probability Biden loses his shit during the second debate, gets in Herr Twitler's face and decks him. Zero chance the Secret Service actually breaks them up. Instead they quickly form a perimeter so the ass whopping can continue.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
High probability Biden loses his shit during the second debate, gets in Herr Twitler's face and decks him. Zero chance the Secret Service actually breaks them up. Instead they quickly form a perimeter so the ass whopping can continue.
I’d watch that debate.