Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
You just can't not be an asshole, can you?
She's the one who used her "Native American" status to benefit her education and job status after college. Didn't she also fib about losing her job as a teacher when she became pregnant? Yep, those records were found and proved she stepped down and wasn't actually let go. I'm sure she is a very nice person

I really haven't paid too close attention to what Trump has said and/or done about the CV? I do know he was criticized by the left for immediately shutting down travel from China to the US when the news first broke out. That ended up being a good thing. In all seriousness, what is your take on what should be done? The thing that sucks as its happening smack in the middle of the cold & flue season.
First off, prior to this vector, he and his goons seriously damaged out healthcare infrastructure. Secondly, he and his administration are interfering seriously with efforts by CDC to do the best work with available resources. During this event, as in some recent storms, he's interfering with dissemination of information to the public.

This is going to cost lives and continue to damage the ecomedy.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
First off, prior to this vector, he and his goons seriously damaged out healthcare infrastructure. Secondly, he and his administration are interfering seriously with efforts by CDC to do the best work with available resources. During this event, as in some recent storms, he's interfering with dissemination of information to the public.

This is going to cost lives and continue to damage the ecomedy.
Okay, again I'm not following what everyone is saying about it or being done. Regardless, its going to get worse before it gets better. The whole thing really sucks!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Huh? That has nothing to do with your claim.
What's funnier is reading it with a bit of hindsight. She was complaining about China's oppressive regime that ground the supply chain to a halt. You know... the actions that started China in the path to controlling the outbreak, while the Trump administration is still stumbling around trying to figure out which wasy is up...

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
My 2020 speculation..... You are now edging closer to El Presidente for life.
Odds on the election being canceled getting higher by the day.
We're doing our best to make sure a viral outbreak draws out much longer than needed but November will be a very different landscape.

Lefties said the same thing when shrub was running a war in iraq. The alex jones cult was screaming the same thing about obama during ebola and a financial fuck up.

We still ended up sending our electoral college whom none of us voted for speak for us. I don't think this will be any different.

That said, our evolving version of the SS is probably going to be guarding the whitehouse in red hats and AR15s preventing some sort of true czarist overthrow. Charitable donations to antifa might not be a bad idea.

Last edited:

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Other than his ability to schedule televised updates I’m failing to see the appeal of cuomo.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Other than his ability to schedule televised updates I’m failing to see the appeal of cuomo.
Part of it is Biden. There's more than a kernel of truth to the MAGA camp's smears that he's a senile old man, I fear. (I know, Trump is as well. But I'd rather not have either?)

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Part of it is Biden. There's more than a kernel of truth to the MAGA camp's smears that he's a senile old man, I fear. (I know, Trump is as well. But I'd rather not have either?)
So...

It has been a long time since I've taken Gummint 101 - what is the legality of a write-in campaign for POTUS? I know... crazy talk and all that - but these are strange times...

And I, too, would rather not continue to have senile old men holding the highest office in the land.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
That's pretty much where I am, not that I have a vote.

How did we end up with a likely choice of octogenarian vs octogenarian? I don't even trust people that old to drive me around.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
well, fuck.

if Biden was smart he'd collect the other Dem candidates and ensure they play a role in his cabinet. He has GOT to get all those disenfranchised voters to support him.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If only there was some sort of process, where voters could chose from a pool of candidates, and pick the most viable candidate for themselves.
how about not spending 2 years running for president.....

or...

neither party or their arm of the media they influence would let it be more than two parties.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
he Biden picks an unknown, token female when there are SO many highly qualified, highly respected and liked Dems (both male and female) to choose from ... well I just don't know.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
At least some good news: