Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
As I foresee Drumpf being humiliated and sent out of office or even to prison for doing something stupid, and if he doesn't do something really stupid and destroy the whole fugging planet, I predict a Democratic return to the Oval Orifice. The only question is...whom?

I see Warren/Ellison. With Bernie Sanders playing a huge role in the administration. I hope (S)Hillary crawls back under whatever rock she came from, taking DWS and the fools Podesta and Mook with her.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
By plotting our current political trajectory I predict 2020 will have either a Kardashian or someone from The Jersey Shore in the white house.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
By plotting our current political trajectory I predict 2020 will have either a Kardashian or someone from The Jersey Shore in the white house.
Perhaps a fictional character? Homer Simpson or Family Guy?

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
No matter if it was your personal choice or not..... Your government represents YOU.
And what represents you for the next while is looking to be on a par with inquisition era Catholic church.

I may have to self ban hammer myself from this forum for the next 4(+?) years as I don't think I'm going to have much in the way of nice things to say. :(

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
No matter if it was your personal choice or not..... Your government represents YOU.
And what represents you for the next while is looking to be on a par with inquisition era Catholic church.

I may have to self ban hammer myself from this forum for the next 4(+?) years as I don't think I'm going to have much in the way of nice things to say. :(
Maybe focus on your own idiots instead?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Dont go away mad (S)Hill, just GO AWAY! You and Bill had your time...leave it to the next generation.

Grumblegrublefakehippysnakeoilsalesmancarpetbaggermuncherwhocouldntbeatthebiggestclownaroundgrumblegrumble...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

Bye?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My latest prediction is that after a conservative majority supreme Court ruling, the Exxon/Mobile corporation will be eligible for candidacy, and win, led by their new CEO Vladimir Putin. All red states will have a single polling station located in the ExxonMobil board room.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
i think people need to quit tripping over their dicks over bernie....he will be dead soon.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
ok. But I happen to believe that it was Hillary that fucked shit up.
unfortunately...she could not change her skin color to get the african american voter turnout that barry did.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
unfortunately...she could not change her skin color to get the african american voter turnout that barry did.
I'm pretty sure it was white voters that flipped FL, PA, MI, and WI. (Or whichever two of the latter went red.)

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
While I think quite highly of Senator Warren I do not think she has the tenor to be President. She will be much more effective as a congressional watch dog.
it appears that the people kind of want somebody who talks to themselves and then shakes their hands wildly.

i'd love a more moderate person, somebody with lots of political experience who knows her way around foreign dignitaries. I'd even take somebody who had experience in the white house prior to this. but instead we got smellyanne conaway