Quantcast

2020 speculation thread

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
What Bernie needs to produce is a way to pay for everything, have a complete breakdown of where every tax dollar will go, & how much it will go up.

Funny his commercials talk about making the economy better. Trumps approval ratings are hard for anyone to run against looking at where were at today according to the gallop poll. Bernie & Warren are running on a completely different platform.
Because I'm sure you're waiting to post the reference document...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
biden recently remembered he was arrested in south africa while trying to visit nelson mandella...

and i marched with mlk....

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I’m so conflicted about Sander’s rise. The dumbfuck reds will NEVER go for him (but this electorate is so divided, there are probably like three hundred ‘undecided’ voters out there).
it ALL will hinge on millennial turnout, methinks.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
i've read the same. and also that audience tickets were almost $2k and is why the audience only cheered for BlOOMbERg and bootycakes.
Who would pay $2k to watch that crap?
It cost me nearly $20 in bourbon to make it through and I felt ripped off.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Kind of the joke/point I was attempting to make. Like, I get an undecided person wanting to watch a debate, or even a decided person could change their minds watching a debate, but anything more than 3, maybe 4 debates, is just fucking theater.
Absolutely.
I held off watching until now thinking it would be more finely tuned at this point.
Yet here we are with too many candidates and only enough time to stick a finger in someone's eye or write a bumper sticker about an issue.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007
Absolutely.
I held off watching until now thinking it would be more finely tuned at this point.
Yet here we are with too many candidates and only enough time to stick a finger in someone's eye or write a bumper sticker about an issue.
I did the opposite. When it was clown car full, I wanted to hear the lesser knowns (I was impressed by both yang and pete, for instance, whom I knew very little about). I wanted to see Warren/Sanders differentiate themselves. But given whats available on the internet to learn about a candidate, I don't know what a fella could possibly glean after debate 3, other than liver failure. Frankly, I'm deeply concerned by anyone who hasn't made up their minds by now.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
I’m so conflicted about Sander’s rise. The dumbfuck reds will NEVER go for him (but this electorate is so divided, there are probably like three hundred ‘undecided’ voters out there).
it ALL will hinge on millennial turnout, methinks.
I dont see Bernie winning an election in the States.
Dont see him being compatible with the average Texan/Southerner, plus the guy does not know when to shut up.
Talking positively about Cuba? That will cost him a bunch of votes.

Pesqueeb

Feb 2, 2007