Quantcast

2022 Garden Thread

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Also did garden cleanup today. Few flowers are still similarly loving life. Cleaned up lots of tomatoes too. Love how they keep on.

F5221FC9-B3A7-49FF-AB95-189007B76529.jpeg
25D393D9-AF76-432B-8BA5-2DA82C7E3175.jpeg

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Maybe 2023 garden thread, but I started these in Nov 22, so I dunno. I present the worlds most expensive oyster mushrooms. Lots of false starts, lots of aborts, tons of time and energy wasted, but I finally harvested 2lbs of mushrooms. They went into pasta on saturday night, the rest were deep fried last night.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Maybe 2023 garden thread, but I started these in Nov 22, so I dunno. I present the worlds most expensive oyster mushrooms. Lots of false starts, lots of aborts, tons of time and energy wasted, but I finally harvested 2lbs of mushrooms. They went into pasta on saturday night, the rest were deep fried last night.

I got my wife an oyster mushroom grow kit for xmas. hopefully it'll be less complicated.

it might be too late, but save the stem cluster and make mushroom stock.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005

Great now I'm hungry for albino penis envy...

1673890037253.png

I had a shiitake log back in the day, but this seems more like my "speed"

Ahem cough cough ahem

We get emailed the question: Is it illegal to buy mushroom spores? and similar questions about the legality of buying our Psilocybin cubensis mushroom spore syringes often so thought we’d provide a short, concise blog post about this along with some updated information about the legality of magic mushrooms in the United States and Canada on our website.

Mushroom Spores Legality
So to begin with, Federal law in the United States does not mention psilocybin mushroom spores. Psilocybin and psilocin (the active chemicals in psychedelic mushrooms) are specifically listed on Federal law as Schedule I, not the mushrooms themselves. Psilocybin cubensis mushroom spores do not contain psilocybin or psilocin. hence mushroom spores are not illegal either federally or in most US states. Therefore, we are able to sell and ship mushroom spore syringes to all states in the United States and Canada unless that state has specific regulations regarding the sale, distribution or transportation of psilocybin mushroom spores.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
961EA110-6133-44C5-9B0A-62F3422D98FF.jpeg

Was out checking if my latest purchase Pinus Stobus Tiny Curls to see if it’s alive.

I have an outdoor compost that is still not full after 5 years! I am thinking about expanding with an open container where I can also compost leafs.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
View attachment 189767

Was out checking if my latest purchase Pinus Stobus Tiny Curls to see if it’s alive.

I have an outdoor compost that is still not full after 5 years! I am thinking about expanding with an open container where I can also compost leafs.
You can compost leaves in your regular outdoor compost bin... I fill up ours in the autumn until it won't hold any more, then spread the rest of the leaves on my garden for winter.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
You can compost leaves in your regular outdoor compost bin... I fill up ours in the autumn until it won't hold any more, then spread the rest of the leaves on my garden for winter.
The bin I have fills out over the winter with mostly food waste. So I was looking for additional opportunity to compost all the leaves I gather in the fall in a holder where I can turn it once in a while.