Quantcast

2022 Northeast M'fest, Kingdom Trails, July 21-24

Last edited:

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
I've definitely missed Monkeyfest these past couple covid Summers. I'd be down as long as it's not the last weekend of July cause I'll be away on another vacation that weekend. I'm sure @crombie1 would be down as well.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I would like to be in. Haven't been to KT in a long time. Would love to do a full weekend there, or even more than a weekend with a day/afternoon of downhilling or shuttling.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I have a two years VT backlog to take care of. Slate Valley is first on the list.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
We're getting the band back together!

Well shit...

@mudgirl and I don't really have any excuses not to be there seeing that we live 45 minutes away. We probably won't be sleeping over, but you can count us in for just about everything else.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
So, we booked a cabin at this place on Route 114. They still have lots of availability that weekend but the biggest cabins sleep 10 at most and they probably wouldn't want people cramming in, unlike the lodge. And unlike the lodge, these cabins aren't cheap. You're looking at $1000 for a cabin for a weekend. We're all older and rich now though.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
its_happening.gif

I would be quite pleased with either a lodge or separate arrangements. Would love to be able to congregate in one area for beers, dinner, and general ass-hattery, then retire to either separate or on-site sleeping arrangements. I'd rather not just bail out to outerspace after the ride.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
May I request a rather large parking lot? Either way I will be utilizing it for lodging by either jeep with RTT or the coach.
Traditionally, @TreeSaw has arranged for lodging, I'm waiting for her to kick in. If she can't, I'll try to set something up. Large parking lots ain't common in East Burke and Burke.
If I remember correctly, the lodge rental agreement stipulates no camping in the yard. We're ~45 minutes away as I mentioned and you'd be welcome to park either rig in our yard for the weekend if you want, and ride back and forth with us. There are a couple of other nearby camping options I can recommend if that's how you want to roll, one in Newark that would only work with the Jeep/RTT and another in West Burke that would accommodate either rig.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
If I remember correctly, the lodge rental agreement stipulates no camping in the yard. We're ~45 minutes away as I mentioned and you'd be welcome to park either rig in our yard for the weekend if you want, and ride back and forth with us. There are a couple of other nearby camping options I can recommend if that's how you want to roll, one in Newark that would only work with the Jeep/RTT and another in West Burke that would accommodate either rig.
Isn’t there camping by lake willoughby?