Quantcast

2022 Racing/Team Rumors

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
Time for a freshie, I'll start it off;

Laurie Greenland to Syndicate along with Jackson Goldstone?

Luca Shaw off Syndicate and moving to Canyon with Troy Boy?
Screenshot (5).png

Kona Factory Team is no more, Connor Fearon to Forbidden to race Enduro and some DH? Forbidden to release a DH frame.

Aaron Gwin to race e-bikes full time.
1636489183949.jpeg

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
One rumor is Luca to specialized along with an Euro female racer (name escapes me at the moment) with Bruni, but no mention of Finn. Seems suspect.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Luca off the Syndicate is officially official. Greenland to take his spot apparently. Rumors of YT pulling the plug on their team. That’d be a kick in the dick to Norton and Trummer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Luca off the Syndicate is officially official. Greenland to take his spot apparently. Rumors of YT pulling the plug on their team. That’d be a kick in the dick to Norton and Trummer.
someone over on the other rumor thread speculated that if Neko is indeed off IFR, he and Dak might form something themselves.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
If Norton doesn't have a factory ride for 2022 team managers must be asleep. Dak has been top 10/15 guy for years now, always seems to get the shaft from his sponsors?

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope
One rumor is Luca to specialized along with an Euro female racer (name escapes me at the moment) with Bruni, but no mention of Finn. Seems suspect.
Specialized has signed that female junior Izabela Yankova who destroyed everyone last year.
That pic of the building in her post is Speshy HQ in Morgan Hill.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Specialized has signed that female junior Izabela Yankova who destroyed everyone last year.
That pic of the building in her post is Speshy HQ in Morgan Hill.

Yea that's the one. She is one to watch for sure. Good to see her on a solid team.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Atta boy, I might make a road trip out of it with the motos and bikes in the jeep. Too costly to take the coach, may just find a rental house at the bottom somewhere.
Top. You'll wanna be on the top. Snowshoe has their entire resort at the top of the mountain. That's where the pits and restaurants and accomodations are.

Also only cell coverage is ATT

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Who in here is going to snowshoe this coming year?
I’ll be there. My crew usually rents 2 condos for the summer so if you can’t find a place HMU.

I will probably book my own place too since the dudes place on WC weekend is a little over the top.

Depending on how you drive for the NW, if you have motos, I’ve got some solid enduro/trail stuff to ride.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I’ll be there. My crew usually rents 2 condos for the summer so if you can’t find a place HMU.

I will probably book my own place too since the dudes place on WC weekend is a little over the top.

Depending on how you drive for the NW, if you have motos, I’ve got some solid enduro/trail stuff to ride.
that reminds me, the bike park is also closed for the WC, so no lift access riding unless you're racing. there's a good amount of trail riding though.