Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Will it get canceled?

Will there be memorable moments?

Will Daprela find his bike?

Will Finn cut the course?

Will Dean make another vlog?

Will @jackalope put the large mouth bass down and come out of retirement?

Is enduro still a thing?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I predict that when the first track previews are released my first impression will be "this fucking place again?"

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Looks like Daprela is out for the season :(
Screenshot_20230905-134207.png

man is that team totally out now? do they have other riders than Thibaut, Myriam and Amaury?!

edited to add: yes: Hugo Marini. A junior I take it?

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
That sucks, but good for him to not push and risk hurting that bone more. Isn't the scafoid the one that can take forever to heel or sometimes never does?

I wonder what that lever does on his grip?

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Yes

the scaPHoid

I broke one on my left hand years ago and it causes a bunch of numbness when riding
I got lucky with mine and it only took me a year of rehab before it healed mostly. Aches in the cold weather though. My whole body does at this point though, so it blends in well.

Edit: either way, absolutely gutted like a fish at an Ohio fishing tournament.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Hopefully it’s not the same situation that the privateer from the US went through last weekend. According to Cathros race wrap up, the UCI (or Discovery?) changed the registration timing rules without letting anyone know. The privateer showed up on what has always been registration day and was turned away.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hatton also out:

Dam,not good,not good at all. Hatton will be good mental health for Kolb,that at least I know. Kolb will be stronger,that’s what I think.

Avy

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
He was on the track walk as seen on Wyn TV.
yea, some fuckery is definitely afoot.

Hopefully it’s not the same situation that the privateer from the US went through last weekend. According to Cathros race wrap up, the UCI (or Discovery?) changed the registration timing rules without letting anyone know. The privateer showed up on what has always been registration day and was turned away.
only the UCI could figure out a way to fuck over a podium finisher to prevent him from entering the next race.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
per spomer -

apparently it takes an an hour or so to get a lap. elite practicing riders were told they can get one more lap, so they waited in line and went up the lift. by the time they got up there, it was too close to jr quai time, so about 50 riders had to roll down the side of the course. all visibly angry/not stoked. bernard heard saying he only got 3 runs of practice today which was fewer than he'd hoped for.