Quantcast

2023 Les Gets World Cup for Toodles

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
replay's up on tiz @Avy - just search "dhi"
Just saw it. How come the Final does not show as many riders as the Semi? I am sooo Happy for Benny. Fucking Kolb loosing by a cunt hair? He is on Fire. Verg is looking Hot. Finn,Gold,Bruni,my Boys teammate,can’t think of his name. It is going tobe a crazy finish.

Avy

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
By some reasonable metric, Brosnan must be the most consistent downhill racer of all time. He's been on top for 10 years now.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Dunne's suspension looked stiff as hell and he seemed to be getting bounced around all over the place. Kid may need lesz shimmz. I assume he has it tuned for 30ft gaps to flat.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
What a race! Bonkers mosh pit after Benny's run!

I think Cedric is fine as long as there's a couple of others in the booth (Gwin last week, Hatton this week). He definitely brings some needed energy and stoke.

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
What a rollercoaster ride of emotions, Was rooting for Dak or Beniot, so good to see Benoit finally win one. Poor Dak winning is only gonna get tougher next year with the return of AP, and another year for Jackson to get even faster. Jackson's ability to find big time in sectors reminds me of vintage Aaron Gwin. Its incredible

Happymtb.fr

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2016
SWE
Gwin last week, Hatton this week
I only watched semi-finals from the last 2 races. Gwin was good but Hatton was mostly silent... for the girlz, Myriam was good. She loves the sport and speaks from the heart. She loves commencal too and let you know :brows:

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Man,looking at picture,you would think our sport has Great coverage. Will we ever get there? I think next year is going tobe even worse per the new rules.

Avy

Feb 21, 2020
SoCo Western Slope

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
After being away I'm playing catchup with all the racing.

Who is this new muppet on the XCC? I may have to watch the XCO in a different language.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Some random highlights.

Is this the drone footage they use in the live broadcast? I admittedly haven't watched one yet. Why don't they at least use a gimbal on the thing?

Its also nice of them to start showing that steep section and then immediately cut out to the crap shot of the riders going next to the pond...

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
After being away I'm playing catchup with all the racing.

Who is this new muppet on the XCC? I may have to watch the XCO in a different language.
I love watching XC these days, but it's getting harder to ignore that top male and female riders are taking the piss with regard to doping. Some of these amazingly well-timed peaks and comebacks after illness are just laughable.

Of course, road racing is so thermonuclear now that any doping in MTB is child's play in comparison.