"It's business time!"

"I like the way he brake the bike!!"

I'm going to make a Gracia soundboard.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Estaque always good to watch!
What gap was Hatton saying he was hitting that no one else was?

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
"LOOK THE FORK... WORKING!"

Did Ben Stiller write Cedric's script?

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Credit where it's due. Ric is improving. Having riders in the boof adding the perspective that is completely lacking from Cedric, who is a fucking clown.

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Maybe he broke his dick in that crash last weekend and it's in a splint, Gary. Have some respect.

Cedric is looking all of his 45 years and then some. I think he spent a few years recently partying a bit too much. Stopped vlogging, left Santa Cruz for that Forrestal crap, and then said on Instagram this year that he's back with a good crowd and is getting fit again.

There's more than one type of snow in those Andorran mountains, I suppose...

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
The short, snap-back yellow gate posts were a long time coming and are a much better option than bent-over slalom gates with race tape. It introduces new tactics, is better for the cameras and almost certainly makes course upkeep over a race weekend simpler.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
That was good. I would have never thought someone could beat Andy's time. I am wrong. Good on ya Benny!

I do prefer dry, sunny, even moondust conditions. And have crashed and burned like Dak. But would take that over rain/mud any day. Sun burned, chapped lips, muscles sore AF and a cold beer. That's a good race weekend.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Hatton has a chub on!

@Avy how could you sleep through this?
I’m not sleeping Brother,I am waiting for the replay. However,I seem tobe un-able to stay away from this thread? I Hate to know the results ahead of time. This is all new tome with the new format. This morning I came here and saw Avy,Kolb,Benny,where are you? Pure torture,I’m here,here I am. So then I watched it knowing the results. Now I am waiting to watch the Finals.

Avy

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
replay's up on tiz @Avy - just search "dhi"

random thoughts. ric's getting better. bring gwin back. drone footage through the woods was pretty sick. i prefer to watch (and ride) muddy tracks, not moondust crap. snowshoe fans gonna need to up their game to top les gets fans.

Last edited:

Bikael Molton

goofy for life
Jun 9, 2003
El Lay
Kolb is awesome, maybe Dak needs to get some more west coast laps in for the dust skills. That crossrut in the powder looked nasty.
I hope he wins one.

Great racing… commentary was garbage again. Filming was p good.

IMG_8893.jpeg

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
TIL that the Seagraves grew up in Morzine. Kaos was on a FullAttack video speaking fluent French.