Quantcast

2024 DH Fantasy League

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Same.
Don't even have a Vital account

Not hugely enthused at the prospect of perusing a big dull Pinkbike spreadsheet twice.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
So I left Nicole in again because she wasn't marked as injured. Yet again she's commentating...

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Same. Somebody stop her riding if she's not gonna bother to race FFS! :phone:
Lachy was lookin good for me until he blew up. And Reece didn't qualify.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Rider values are updated after each round so you can't just roll forward your team all season. It auto picks you a team at 75% value if you don't enter a team by the cut off.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Rider values are updated after each round so you can't just roll forward your team all season. It auto picks you a team at 75% value if you don't enter a team by the cut off.
It seems unlikely my riders values from the first race would have gone up.... If anything an equine vet with a shotgun possibly finished them off in the middle of the racetrack

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
I don't make the rules. I almost slept on it and let my team ride but got an update in a couple hours before cut off. My Pinkbike team is a disgrace, just 4 points over two rounds, I should pay attention to it.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Ffs if only Pinky didn't OTB in the Semi I might be really high this round. 93 points on PB without him in the final.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Anyone know if Myriam is going to be racing this weekend? She's been on my team since the start and hasn't raced yet :/

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
Just went up.

Also, I have beaten the game. $0 budget remaining with:
Loic / Finn / Jakob Jewitt
Cami / Tahnee
Asa
Heather Wilson

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I have zero clue how the vital thing works given there is no rider limit and I'm too lazy to do a spreadsheet.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
If your Vital Fantasy League spreadsheet doesn't have 5 tabs and 10-15 formulas you gunna have a bad time.
10 years ago I'd probably go for it but since I'm currently on psychiatric medical leave from a job that was exactly that I'm not really rushing to do it.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
just work in a shop in switzerland and you are set for life, mentally and financially :thumb:
I'm a city boy and so is my fiance plus we have adhd and we need a job that's not too slow paced. We have friends & all here so not keen on moving even if the wages are a bit silly. If not for that I'd probably look for positions in Spain or Netherlands. Swiss companies in my industry are usually ran out of France (fuck their corporate culture) or Luxemburg but if I won't find anything good I might be more flexible. Was thinking Munich too simply because I have family nearby (not near enough to be annoying). The thing is I speak German like a 5 year old with brain damage. For now it's still Florida of Europe.