Quantcast

2024 DH Fantasy League

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
finally remembered to drop Angel from my team. Dude's no doubt gonna turn up this weekend and smoke everyone now

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'm an idiot and thought the timer on the frontpage of pinkbike was for the fantasy deadline. Welp, can't be any worse than my team last week, eh?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Richie in 38th, not bad.

Lots of USA and Canada riders on the start lists which is really cool to see these days.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
107 riders entered. those who stayed healthy enough did a qualifying run where the fastest 60 from that qualify for the stupid semi final and then 30 fastest from that qualify for the actual final from that.

All for Seth's pleasure

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Hope you didn't pick Scots. Terrible luck for Reece and Jordan
Jordan couldn't be more English.
Greg should do decently this weekend. The only other Scot I can think of in with a chance of doing well is Henry Kerr but he's been saying he's Irish for a few years now. Don't blame him. British Cycling are a shower of cunts just like the UCI.
EDIT Henry hasnt made the cut

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
I didn't have a great round, somehow pick Mille not realizing that she didn't make finals. Still holding onto first of the Monkeys.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Was P1 in the PB RM league earlier with 316 pts
Now my 93 points from Leogang have been excluded for no good reason
Fuck off Pinkbike
Bunch of useless cunts

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
Was P1 in the PB RM league earlier with 316 pts
Now my 93 points from Leogang have been excluded for no good reason
Fuck off Pinkbike
Bunch of useless cunts
Yeah thats why i dropped back too. Fucked because some people found a looohole in that round. Any way ive moved up again. Good round. Bodhi and Lachie had off days but still i got 89.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Apparently they left the door open for folk to alter their team while the racing was underway.
Some folk apparently noticed and took advantage of it
And like a fucking wet around the ears supply teacher PINKBIKE decided to punish EVERYONE.

TWATS

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Apparently they left the door open for folk to alter their team while the racing was underway.
Some folk apparently noticed and took advantage of it
And like a fucking wet around the ears supply teacher PINKBIKE decided to punish EVERYONE.

TWATS
Tbn I'd rather they did it for Rd1 but yeah punishing everyone is a bit dumb even if it helped me a bit.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Shoulda just admitted their error and left it as is anyway.
If someone cheated and wins a pair of five tens WTF cares?
If your mate or someone in one of your leagues cheated then they're a twat.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
What's up with Angel? I had him in my team through earlier rounds not realising he hadn't even started. No injury flag next to his name.

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010
What's up with Angel? I had him in my team through earlier rounds not realising he hadn't even started. No injury flag next to his name.
Have had Angel in my teams as well. Pretty sure he rode Poland and absolutely railed a corner but not sure about later rounds.