Quantcast

2024 DH Fantasy League

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Pwned all you Noobs this round, apparently. I guess that’s what happens when you try to do well rather than pick a teme based on memes. Scored 14th out of all for the round.

Now I don’t know what to do since Amaury came online and they’re charging an appropriate amount for him.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Pwned all you Noobs this round, apparently. I guess that’s what happens when you try to do well rather than pick a teme based on memes. Scored 14th out of all for the round.

Now I don’t know what to do since Amaury came online and they’re charging an appropriate amount for him.
I had him for the win last time out, decided he was too expensive for this week and my alternates were gash.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Ignoring all you vitalers, reminder to PB fantasy participants you need to have updated your team for this weekend.

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Why on earth are they adding champs points to the series. it's a one off race. So it should also be a one off fantasy game.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I think the deadline for PB is...now?

The budget and rider values are crazy on pinkbike. Pick one top rider and it seems impossible to actually build a team?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I think the deadline for PB is...now?

The budget and rider values are crazy on pinkbike. Pick one top rider and it seems impossible to actually build a team?
I picked a decent male, decent female and then a bunch of sub $50k/$25k riders to fill the roster.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I keep picking at least 1 person who crashes every race. It has been like this for the past 3-4 years.

Andeh

Customer Title
Mar 3, 2020
With the season mostly over, I have to say I like the Vital fantasy format a lot better. With the higher budget, it seems to reward you for having a deeper roster. I'm doing ok, but like even though I picked 3/4 of the 1st places last round, I was in 3rd. I also like that it includes juniors, has me paying attention to them more.

On the other hand the PB format, if you buy even 1 of the top 7 men or top 3 women, you can't another good one and are just rolling the dice with midpack guys/gals.

shirk007

Monkey
Apr 14, 2009
Ah I didn't get a team in before the deadline, lost my top spot in the Vital Monkey's. Although I would have picked Finn so wouldn't have done too well this week anyway. The Vital format is way better than the PB.

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Fuck sake.
I swapped out riders the other night. main change was chosing BK to replace Angel. but I must've forgotten to save the changes.
So will just be running with the last race's choices again. The men have all qualified except for Lachy. in 90th (so obvs an off and/or mechanical. Hope the dude's ok)

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
OK. So Lachy is on the start list for finals afterall.
No idea how that works