6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
I read elsewhere that if this county in AZ doesn't certify it's votes, then it will flip a state senator and US representative from red to blue.

So they'd be fucking themselves for whatever reason, which is leopardsatemyface territory

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I read elsewhere that if this county in AZ doesn't certify it's votes, then it will flip a state senator and US representative from red to blue.

So they'd be fucking themselves for whatever reason, which is leopardsatemyface territory
:tinfoil: warning

Not only that, it's a test run. Lets presume they exclude the votes and the Dem's accept it since in this case the Dem's obviously benefit. All of a sudden, either now or in 2024 when the GOP completes it's fascist speed run, you have a bunch of other counties that start excluding votes that benefit republicans and they claim the Democrats set the precedent by not contesting it when it benefited them.

Democrats really need push the message that every vote counts, even in deep red Cochise County. They already were chalking up the loss so roll with it, go in hard on what should be obvious. Voter disenfranchisement is bad even if it costs Dem's a seat they will just lose next election cycle anyway. Make that board look like a bunch of dumb asses. The message here should be really simple, which is of course why the Dems will fuck it up.

I actually think this is really fucking frightening.

Last edited:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'll be doing a write in for the fly on Pence's head over Pence or Christie.