Quantcast

2024 WC calendar

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Hardline is basically a downhill racing equivalent of Australian fauna so this seems like a perfect match.

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
Hardline is basically a downhill racing equivalent of Australian fauna so this seems like a perfect match.
Something like my mate last weekend who who talks so much he doesnt pay attention, rode over a big tiger snake sunning itself on the climb, and im left with the angry flailing snake, where the only option was to ride a wheelie over it to get high as possible from 3rd deadliest snake in the world

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Seen some posts saying that Maydena Tasmania is having a round of RedBull hardline next year. Feb 24
Anyone seen that?
Yeah Redbull even updated their Hardline website to mention it but took it down. I presume they wanted a grand reveal, unless its hit a hiccup.

The locals reckon its still on though. I don't doubt Maydena has the terrain - but the forest is very dense for a lot of the techy natural terrain, so I'm curious where they can put a track for getting decent coverage.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Something like my mate last weekend who who talks so much he doesnt pay attention, rode over a big tiger snake sunning itself on the climb, and im left with the angry flailing snake, where the only option was to ride a wheelie over it to get high as possible from 3rd deadliest snake in the world
Why do you people live there?

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Its an island with big sharks and crocs.
Jokes aside my neighbour died by Great White. Tragic and think about it often
The sharks and crocks are another reason not to live there. I get that Australia has a relatively working walfare state and probably companies approach to work there is better than America or developing country but jesus I'd not like to live in natures Mogadishu thinking every day I can die because Snails have harpoons and clams are just now buying himars rockets from the us government.

Sad for your friend though.

jrewing

Monkey
Aug 22, 2010
Maydena Oz
The sharks and crocks are another reason not to live there. I get that Australia has a relatively working walfare state and probably companies approach to work there is better than America or developing country but jesus I'd not like to live in natures Mogadishu thinking every day I can die because Snails have harpoons and clams are just now buying himars rockets from the us government.

Natures Mogadishu… im using that. Love it.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

Or you could live in Freedumland where you get shot buying groceries.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog

I spent about a month there years ago, thought it was a fantastic place. No shark wounds to show for it...