Quantcast

22.2 bars

BMADED

Monkey
Nov 3, 2009
808 State
So I bent my Nem Pro bars on my Molly...well they have been bent, just been riding them as is..its not to bad. Anyhow I am looking for some new bars right now, they need to be 22.2 and atleast have a 2.5" rise. I am happy with the nem pros but I dont know if I should go that route again after reading somethings. The USB bars look good, not sure if they are being produced or whats going on...What are my other options?

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
bmaded - We have USB bars ready to go. I haven't been advertising as I want to get things more dialed before letting word out but if you have any quetions or interest please send me an email don at unionstreetbikes - thanks!

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
bmaded - We have USB bars ready to go. I haven't been advertising as I want to get things more dialed before letting word out but if you have any quetions or interest please send me an email don at unionstreetbikes - thanks!
Don, I have a friend looking for some new bars. What's the specs on the usb bars?

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Don, I have a friend looking for some new bars. What's the specs on the usb bars?
Hey Stoked - I updated the info on the bar's page on the site: http://unionstreetbikes.com/product/bars.php

I'm actually on a pair of old protos that are a little taller and narrower but love them. Looking to get more bars done and have some different options for people.

get the USB bars. I got them and I somehow immediately learned how to do upside down moto whips.
haha, no doubt, but don't tell anyone that you are on the stainless steel/carbon/ti protos with threaded dried clay (straight from the trails) barends.

Last edited:

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
The USB bars look nice. Good price too!
Beware of bars that try to be lightweight.
This is one place you don't want to skimp if you ride hard!

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Hey Stoked - I updated the info on the bar's page on the site: http://unionstreetbikes.com/product/bars.php

I'm actually on a pair of old protos that are a little taller and narrower but love them. Looking to get more bars done and have some different options for people.

haha, no doubt, but don't tell anyone that you are on the stainless steel/carbon/ti protos with threaded dried clay (straight from the trails) barends.
I don't like to brag...