Quantcast

22" Faction BMX Zeitgeist

iksmudge

Monkey
Nov 4, 2008
Hi All,
to anyone who has one of these - their website says that the "rear end" is 15.6 inches - does this mean the chain stay length is 15.6 inches?
I would have thought 14.6 inches was more likely for a 22" wheeled bmx?
Also there is no mention of the seat tube length - does anyone have this sizing?
Many thanks all

iksmudge

Monkey
Nov 4, 2008
Thanks cmc, it's my 39th b'day soon and I'm undecided between this and one of the new cruisers with "revolutionary" geometry aka Sunday model-c, WTP Avenue etc. Am currently doing the mtbmx 24" thing on a dmr transition and am hankering after my early 80's days!

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
Thanks cmc, it's my 39th b'day soon and I'm undecided between this and one of the new cruisers with "revolutionary" geometry aka Sunday model-c, WTP Avenue etc. Am currently doing the mtbmx 24" thing on a dmr transition and am hankering after my early 80's days!
when set up with 8" bars the Faction 22 looks and feels like a bigger 20" (one that simply fits better). literally, people look at it and don't notice that it's not 20"s, because of the proportional look.

if you're going for 24"s i would suggest the Liquid Feedback 24" over the WTP and Sunday.

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Faction is supposedly coming out with another version with shorter stays.
Check out the Liquid though, if it's a sweet cruiser you're after, that could very well be the ticket.