Quantcast

22 YEARS!!!!!!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Today, I celebrate 22 years with my wife! 4 kids, 2 grandkids, 1 house, and 12 dogs later, I still love her like Day One!

Took her to Vegas last week (employee room deal was too good to pass up), and upgraded to a spa suite. What a trip!

Today, maybe some mini-golf and dining.......

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Congrats dude! I'm 19-1/2 years behind you but still very stoked on my lady. I have a good friend who informed me last night that he and his gal are breaking up, and that made me pretty bummed for him. So, thanks for your stoke... it's appreciated.

vinny4130

Monkey
Jun 11, 2007
albuquerque
Congrats to you and your lady!!! It’s really great to hear someone that is happy to be with a S.O. to many people are miserable. Hope you guys have a great time!

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
22 years..,how many times have you gotten buck-wild? A few thousand?

Well, define "buck-wild"....... IF you're talking about over-spending/eating/lounging while watching movies, many. IF you are talking about being nekid in front of open windows/on the balcony/at the drive-in, ........... let's just say if I could only have a video composite, haha!!!

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Congrats dude! I'm 19-1/2 years behind you but still very stoked on my lady. I have a good friend who informed me last night that he and his gal are breaking up, and that made me pretty bummed for him. So, thanks for your stoke... it's appreciated.
one of my oldest/closest friends is going through a divorce right now.