Quantcast

23 hour non- stop flight

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
valve bouncer said:
More than halfway around the world. Mmmm....kind of a "why do dogs lick their balls?" type situation.
All part of the strategy to make the A380 look less desirable.... It's quite the game of chess those two are playing. Very curious to see what shakes in the next 5 years...

I SO need a new keyboard. my S key sucks......

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
MMike said:
All part of the strategy to make the A380 look less desirable.... It's quite the game of chess those two are playing. Very curious to see what shakes in the next 5 years...

I SO need a new keyboard. my S key sucks......
Makes things like London-Sydney non-stop possible. Though whether people are psychologically ready to sit on a plane for 20 hours straight is another matter, especially in the slave quarters.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
valve bouncer said:
Makes things like London-Sydney non-stop possible. Though whether people are psychologically ready to sit on a plane for 20 hours straight is another matter, especially in the slave quarters.
cnn story said:
The previous record was set when a Boeing 747-400 flew 17,039 kilometers (10,500 miles) from London to Sydney in 1989.
Yep...could only be done in business class at worst!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I hate flying period. Things aren't so bad when you can get drunk, fall asleep wake up and land sober. Things get tough when you have to go through multiple drunk cycles.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
L.A. to Seoul....14:30....in Business Class....Drunk half the time...I think I watched Spiderman 2 about 3 times...ALL THE WAY THROUGH!!!.....Then we had another 5 hour flight to Bangkok...Whhooooeee....we smelled....blech....I can only imagine 23....gawd...:dead:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
The flight from Ireland to L.A. was 10 hours, 45 minutes. With the time taxiing to the runway and from runway to terminal I was in the plane for 11+ hours. It sucked... alot. I can't imagine a 14+ hour flight. Maaaaaybe if I was in 1st class, but not in the cattle section where I would normally be.