Quantcast

24 bicycles Le Toy III crankset

ford55

Chimp
Mar 15, 2009
HI, my RaceFace crankset is blowed and the bottom bracket too. here is my set-up:
as you can see I have a MRP chain guide and a 24 bicycles pedal set that I want to keep. Short cage XT at the rear for shifting, I;m not interested in single speed. My frame is able to take BMX BB. Is there a way to fit a BMX crankset with my existing part, or any MTB option is welcome too. PLease give me your opinion so I can take the right purchase decision.
Thanks
Dan

ford55

Chimp
Mar 15, 2009
Can I keep my MRP chain guide, and the 40T gear (they are 5 holes) I have with a profile crank? I found that my pedal set (I think it's 9/16") will fit on it.

Thanks
Dan

ford55

Chimp
Mar 15, 2009
If I understand correct it's a MTB crank with a BMX bottom bracket, or it's a MTB crank with a mtb bottom bracket? I really want a BMX BB, for the length of the spindle I can measure the width of my frame or I take the 83/100mm one, I don't want to have my crank shimmed on one side.

Thanks a lot Stoked, you are very helpful
Dan

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
I have some stuff that might help you out:

-a 5x110 or a 4x104 spider that will fit a 19mm Profile spindle.
-a modified Profile Ti spindle that IIRC is 6 1/2" that was cut down from 6 7/8"
-a Euro Profile BB.

Let me know if you are interested as you should be able to use them with any 19mm spindled cranks and I can get a price for ya.

ford55

Chimp
Mar 15, 2009
I'm very interested. Can you send me some picture. I will need the 5x110 spider.
Thanks
Dan