Quantcast

24 bmx

Cain8885

Chimp
Mar 31, 2002
Hey all, ive been looking for a new toy, and ive been kinda itchin for a 24 inch bmx. I keep thinking how much fun it would be to have a small 24 inch bmx with this 2 inch marzocchi z3 i have. Can anyone point me in the directiong of a cheap 24 inch bike?

Thanks

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
the company free agent makes a few really sweet ones, a race one and this hellcat 24, i almost bought it. it has a gyro and some 14 mm axles, but one piece cranks. it would be sweet w/ that bomber on it. it comes in camo. you could buy 3 piece cranks for it on danscomp.com for cheap! good luck:D

Cain8885

Chimp
Mar 31, 2002
Yeah i been looking at some of the cro mo free agents, My 20" is a free agent speedway. Picked the thing up for two hundred bucks a year ago or so. Free agent seems to have some fairly priced bikes. Any other recomendations?

Thanks

chewbacca

Chimp
Feb 14, 2002
austin, tx
I have a Haro Backtrail 24 that's burly with a capital Burl.

14mm axles, 3 peice cranks, and bombproof wheels.
I'm been debateing putting a short travel fork on it, one of the guys I've riden with down at the Van's skatepark has a judy that gets about 1.5 inches of travel on it...feels awesome! and this guy does some sick stuff on that bike...i'm the poser hanging out on the crappy mini ramp in the corner....

b

ATXjimATX

the artist formerly known as OldDickDynamite
Oct 4, 2001
Austin, TEXAS
i got a specialized vegas 24 for about 350$ or so complete. cranks seem a little suspect; but it's a damn fun bike.
dunno about putting a susp. fork on it; but sure go for it.