Quantcast

24 Hour Race Ride in CO Springs? 9/18 thru 9/19

Ride5280

Chimp
Aug 15, 2010
Hey y'all, I saw a thread on "another" website for a 24 hour race on the grounds of the AFA in the Springs... 24 Hours of Colorado Springs...
Has anyone heard anything about it or planning on doing it? I've done a couple longer road rides, but never a 24 hour mtb race-but I gotta think camping, riding, and gettin crazy at the AFA would be cool. Sounds fun (and it's close). :weee: Anyone know any more about this race? It's middle of September-Sept 18 and 19...

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
I'll be there on a Yellow Nomad. If want to check out the course (Falcon Trail) if ride it often. I could take you out there.

Ride5280

Chimp
Aug 15, 2010
Nice... For me it would only be on a weekend (which probably isn't ideal I know)... I'll have to shoot you a message if I can make it down and see if you're around. I hope it gets some riders-I think it could be fun having this kind of race so close...

C'mon guys sign up and lets make this thing a party and a ride! (Plus I'm good registering just to know proceeds go to Wounded Warrior)...

www.24hoursofcos.com

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
Yeah shoot me a message. The course takes about an Hour and a half to complete at 24hour pace. Weekends are good, it's a base so limited people ride the course.