Quantcast

24 Hours of Killlington

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
Yes, it is a new event. I'm hoping we wouldn't have to ride up Killington. Pat's Peak is bad enough.

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
You know what's was cool about this event was the online timing. I check it out on Sunday morning and you could see everyone lap times and number of laps. It had fastest laps and all that real time.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
mogulskr said:
You know what's was cool about this event was the online timing. I check it out on Sunday morning and you could see everyone lap times and number of laps. It had fastest laps and all that real time.

yup, way cool GG does now how to put on a 24 :thumb:

splat said:
holy crap ! I missed that ! that explains the lap times at 1:30 +
also Makes Pats Peak 5.0 Miles 847 feet of climbing look a lot better

unless, you did a double lap & then its about the same!

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
How is the riding up at Killington? I am supposed to be going there on vacation with my family and was definately going to bring the bike. Just wondering how the trails are and such. Any insight?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Polandspring88 said:
How is the riding up at Killington? I am supposed to be going there on vacation with my family and was definately going to bring the bike. Just wondering how the trails are and such. Any insight?
They're decent. Definately bring the bike!! When are you going?

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
McGRP01 said:
They're decent. Definately bring the bike!! When are you going?
August 12th through the 19th. If they are not too bad I will convince my Dad to take the lift up with me and do some shuttling, I bet he would enjoy it.