Quantcast

24 hours of old pueblo

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
well, at least i think that's the name for next weekend's (19th and 20th) tucson area race.

well, whose in? I'll probably be there spectating and stuff. got some MTBR peeps to meet up with- what :monkey:'s are going to be there?

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Echo said:
Me
Westy
Douglas
Gee Spot
TreeSaw
ghostrider
T-Dog
chickenhawk
mcgowanc
dhjill
borregokid

That's the ones I know of...
damn. ill be there, probably sporting the RM t shirt looking like a dork. hopefully I'll get to meet some of you!

edit: what team names should I look for?
is this like a 24 hours of adrenaline race where each team needs a volunteer? let me know- might be able to help for a little while.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Like Echo said. I'll be there, also looking like a dork. Come race time I'll be sporting an orange and blue Bike Stop jersey or my bling bling gold Guiness/Bike Stop jersey.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
Westy said:
Like Echo said. I'll be there, also looking like a dork. Come race time I'll be sporting an orange and blue Bike Stop jersey or my bling bling gold Guiness/Bike Stop jersey.
so, y'all taking this seriously or just going to have fun and drink beer? (like every 24h race I've been to)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
slowSSer said:
so, y'all taking this seriously or just going to have fun and drink beer? (like every 24h race I've been to)
It's going to be a fun race and much beer will be drank. Although when I get the baton I'll be giving it all I have, I just can't do it any other way.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
slowSSer said:
yup, serious about having fun, drinking, riding & kicking team west coast weenies ass's