Quantcast

24 Hours of the Adirondacks is back!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Steve, I was talking to Rob at the SMBA event yesterday, and he and Jim would both like to do this race as opposed to going to CT..

Thoughts?

Mike Stone

Chimp
Jul 15, 2002
Danbury CT
I did this race four times and I am glad to see it is back. Always very well run, excellent trails, and helpful friendly people. Not to mention all the free bagels and cream cheese!

It does get cold at night, they have a big bonfire and racers waiting their turn and others will definitely huddle up around the fire at night.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
MudGrrl said:
My sister's getting married in Altamont...

so I'll be in the home state, but am sorry I can't watch you guys.

:(

so close
D'oh. If you're going to be in town before or after the wedding, PM me...I am sure I have a spare bike that you could ride ;)

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
McGRP01 said:
Steve, I was talking to Rob at the SMBA event yesterday, and he and Jim would both like to do this race as opposed to going to CT..

Thoughts?

Tentatively I would say yes, I would rather do this race than the CT one, I might be going to NH that weekend though, I'll look into it and get back to you.

Goddy43

Monkey
Apr 21, 2005
WTF - http://highpeakscyclery.com/page.cfm?PageID=37

Sep 9, 2006 HPC 24 Hours of the Adirondacks Mountain Bike Ride/Race. WE'RE SORRY TO REORT THIS EVENT IS CANCELLED THIS YEAR. Expect us back bigger than ever in '07. Verizon Sports Complex/Mt. Van Hoevenberg on Route 73, Lake Placid Far as you can go in 24 hours! 518-523-376