Quantcast

24 Hrs of Moab

Chris01

Chimp
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas Area
The Toninator said:
good luck y'all!!!
Thanks Ton, I am back... we had a great time and a really good race! Finished 25th of 73 5 person teams. No major problems and a great time was had by all!

BTW Ms. mcgowanc is quite the racer, she left smoke and dust behind her as she burned up the course. Turned a great time to make sure our set up man got in before noon.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Chris01 said:
Thanks Ton, I am back... we had a great time and a really good race! Finished 25th of 73 5 person teams. No major problems and a great time was had by all!

BTW Ms. mcgowanc is quite the racer, she left smoke and dust behind her as she burned up the course. Turned a great time to make sure our set up man got in before noon.
Congratulations!!!

hey y'all going to do any fall tmbra stuff? How about the 12 Hour series they set up?

Chris01

Chimp
Aug 13, 2002
Dallas Area
The Toninator said:
Congratulations!!!

hey y'all going to do any fall tmbra stuff? How about the 12 Hour series they set up?
Personally I may be done for this year, we will see how I feel in a couple of weeks. The 12hr series looks like a blast but all I feel right now is pain. If I do any of the series it will be solo, most likely solo SS, but my support is out of town for the race on the 12th and then everything starts to get bogged down by holidays. Today I feel worn out and burned out...

mcgowanc

Monkey
Jan 22, 2004
Boulder CO
Chris01 said:

--- I just had a couple good laps .. It was more fun than I could have imagined!! Thanks for letting me be on the team! (Oh and not only did we get 25th, we did it with two girls and a single speeder) w00t!