Quantcast

24 inches of love

sittingduck

Turbo Monkey
Jun 22, 2007
Oregon
Haha! I was going to post that you can always go rigid on a mtbmx, but can't really go suspension on a bmx.
Then I considered how many bmx cruisers I've seen with suspension forks.... Goofy as hell, but people do it.
I imagine the BB height is quite high.

lol wasnt that due to a mixup?
yeah, there are only 2 in existence. the geo is the same as our Feedback prototypes, just somehow the taller a/c height was missed. the rear triangle and wheelbase align perfectly, the headtube is just higher...
so don't anyone think this is just one of our cruiser frames with a mtb fork, this is a whole different beast altogether...

ChiliPepper

Chimp
Sep 30, 2009
Upstate, SC
I am diggin this thread! Here is my sweet 24".....

It ain't nothing major, but it gets the job done, its real tough, fast, furious, and fun to ride by far. Awesome ride on the DJ's and street. Fixing to get a 20" in the same color scheme for my son. :thumb:

Jan 10, 2012
Huntington Beach, CA
My regular ride is a 24" S&M Dirtbike. I did just pick up a Sunday model C frame (clearance on Sunday's site) as well. I wasn't really stoked about the build quality compared to my S&M (not unexpected though all things considered) but I've got to say it rides really nice.