Quantcast

24 inches of sex on wheels

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
Just built up my new Nemesis Project StreetFighter. White with red decals. it's so legit.

Spec List:
nemesis project streetfighter frame
05zifr reduced to 65mm with a nemesis project reduction kit
24" atomlab aircorps
Deity bars and stem
red chris king no threadset
avid bb7
azonic 454 cranks and bb
microdrive 22t front 14t rear

Attachments

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
That is a really pretty bike, great choice of stuff. Great colour scheme too.

(please clean + lube your bolts)

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Bicyclist said:
Even 2:1 is pretty undergeared.
2 to 1 is a fairly standard gearing for SS. Most people hover somewhere around that ratio. It covers most uses fairly well. Obviously if you're a commuter you might want something a little harder, and if you're into trials you might want a bit lower.

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
dexter said:
something just doesnt look right about the bike i cant figure it out
It does look a little tall, but I think it looks pretty sick. The cranks are weird right now, too.

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
thank you scurban.
especially this frame, it was the fourth one ever made by brad, and he had a different guy weld this frame than he usually does. the welds are beautiful

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Bicyclist said:
Oh, trust me, I'm sure it's sick it just looks tall in the pic.

Sick ride, BTW.
I agree it looks tall, but look at the height of the seatpost against the rear tyre. It's not that tall really.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
aznfreerdr08 said:
thank you scurban.
especially this frame, it was the fourth one ever made by brad, and he had a different guy weld this frame than he usually does. the welds are beautiful
As good as our production welder Ryan is , and he is good !

AZNfreerdr08's frame was welder by our friend JWELD who has a degree in alloy welding , and is union certified to weld pretty much everything under the sun from hot nuke reactors to live oil wells .
He likes welding bikes for us from time to time when he get's board.
Yes this SF frame has quite possibly some of the best welds I have ever seen on a bicycle .

Dex the bikes not tall , it's made for 24's and has a lower B/B (11.88" vs 13.0") than most bikes your used to looking at and as a result has a bit longer seattube to put you arse wear it needs to be .
There is NO reason a bike with 24" or 26" wheels needs a 10" seattube how are you supposed to do a flat table top on a bike with a shorter seattube than a basic bmx bike ....that just not right .

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
It just looks tall because it is built completely around 24" wheels and its pretty short. it's the perfect dj/park/street bike.
scurban, post pictures of your ride when you get the z1