Quantcast

.243 racing

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
I just stumbled across this site and thought I would introduce my self.
My mane is Eric Fox, owner/designer of .243 racing. We are the newest company to come out of the North shore.
Our components are Dirt jumping and Urban orientated.
Currently, we are making 4130 cromo frames, and bar/stem comos.
Next year we will have a new line of bars and stems, our frame will go down to a 13" with a BMX bb and Horizontals, we will also be making saddles, grips, and end caps.
We are currently designing tires with Duro, check them out at this link.
http://www.nsmb.com/gear/243_tires_03_02.php
If any of you have any questions, ask away.
Thanks for your time.

Eric @ .243
www.243racing.com

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
Originally posted by Ian F
Eric, my signature is plastered all over this site! :D

When will those stems/bars be ready?? :confused:

(see below...)
Hi Ian F,

The 2002 bar/stems, are ready, actually we just sold out and will be restocked in about 2 weeks.
The 2003 CNC stem and 5 peice cromo bars will be ready at the end of the year.

Eric @ .243

Ian F

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
Philadelphia area
Originally posted by .243
The 2002 bar/stems, are ready, actually we just sold out and will be restocked in about 2 weeks.
Cool! BigRichDL will be callin'! Need some stickers too. Wanna see a M-1 with .243 racing on it? ;)

butthead

Chimp
Dec 17, 2001
Las Cruces, NM
I bought one of your frames from The Downhill Zone in Seattle. I must say, good job!! It feels like an overgrown bmx bike. It's so much easier to throw around than my full suspension bike. It also feels very solid and the craftsmanship looks top notch. It is a very high quality frame for the price I paid. I give it two thumbs up.

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
Originally posted by butthead
I bought one of your frames from The Downhill Zone in Seattle. I must say, good job!! It feels like an overgrown bmx bike. It's so much easier to throw around than my full suspension bike. It also feels very solid and the craftsmanship looks top notch. It is a very high quality frame for the price I paid. I give it two thumbs up.
Thank you.

I am blushing.

Eric @ .243

.243rider

Chimp
Apr 7, 2002
Hey Eric
Your products are the best I have ever ridden. The craftsman ship is awsome. You can run 24 or 26 inche V brakes. The frame feels soo good because it is made from steel, you will never go back to aluminum after riding a steel bike. Buy one you will not regret it. It is stronger than a MM too.
Later Daryl

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
Originally posted by .243rider
Hey Eric
Your products are the best I have ever ridden. The craftsman ship is awsome. You can run 24 or 26 inche V brakes. The frame feels soo good because it is made from steel, you will never go back to aluminum after riding a steel bike. Buy one you will not regret it. It is stronger than a MM too.
Later Daryl
Shucks, thanks Daryl.

Eric @ .243