Quantcast

.243 racing

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
I just stumbled across this site and thought I would introduce my self.
My mane is Eric Fox, owner/designer of .243 racing. We are the newest company to come out of the North shore.
Our components are Dirt jumping and Urban orientated.
Currently, we are making 4130 cromo frames, and bar/stem comos.
Next year we will have a new line of bars and stems, our frame will go down to a 13" with a BMX bb and Horizontals, we will also be making saddles, grips, and end caps.
We are currently designing tires with Duro, check them out at this link.
http://www.nsmb.com/gear/243_tires_03_02.php
If any of you have any questions, ask away.
Thanks for your time.

Eric @ .243
www.243racing.com

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Your bikes and philosophy are really great. It's good to have some of the industry peoples here.

Welcome to RM!

If you want, you could X-post this into the DH/DS forum. This is where most of the peoples interested by .243 are... :)

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
Originally posted by FlipSide
Your bikes and philosophy are really great. It's good to have some of the industry peoples here.

Welcome to RM!

If you want, you could X-post this into the DH/DS forum. This is where most of the peoples interested by .243 are... :)
Lets do it.

I love these forums, it is great to actually talk to the riders out there, and it brings all of the small biking communities togther.

Eric @ .243

Ride likes it's your last day on earth.

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
Originally posted by Prototype
Are u guys following me?

Hi everyone.
I'm Prototype.....North Shore Import.

Ahahhahahahhaha!

No - are you guys following me?
If we don't watch out people might get the wrong idea about us.

Ahahahhahahah!

FOX / aka Eric @ .243

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
You're all on DM right? Welcome to the monkey! Take a look at the DS/DH forum. Much more crowded over there...

Chimp
Mar 26, 2002
Van. BC
Originally posted by FlipSide

Welcome to RM!

How do you cross Post?