Quantcast

25* bot posts, *3* bots *52

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Back at work. Ugh.

The cat slept on my pillow last night and kept the top of my head warm. I guess he missed me?

Is today over yet?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

"Working from home" training this morning. HQ is east coast, so 6:30 PST is cool with me.

Schedule PT and back injection, not looking forward to the shot, but a little relief would be welcome.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Nothing quite like waking up to the smell of dog shit in the bedroom, not refreshing to say the least. So it figures that: I get the crap runs today. two trips to Meth Head Island trailer park in the Delta and the rest in Pittsburg and Concord with lots of dead time between runs.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Apparently there was another injury on some local trails here, with the person needing to be evacuated out of the forest.

I took this video of it a few years ago. Shit happens, but you can't "accidentally" go down it. Its a straight, but steep hill with a nice g-out.

And this one happened earlier in the summer. Apparently someone riding a "gravel" bike, hit a jump and was paralyzed.

I haven't bothered riding this forest at all this year. There are tons of new homes being built around it and thus the forest is filled with idiots on bikes with no helmets, no skills etc. Plus the whole covid thing. And the local conservation authority has this grand plan of returning a lot of the trails to nature.

I'm guessing most of the "hard" trails in this forest won't be there in 1 or 2 years... :(

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
peanut butter....smooth.

although i won't say no to chunky if its all you got.

just don"t mix with jelly....

never the twain shall meet.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good morning!

Its pissing rain out and I love it. Gonna sit inside with some tea, music, and work. This is altogether much better for my mental health than being crammed in a shared cubicle.

Maybe I'll buy some more tools today in an attempt to fill the ever growing void in my soul.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello my fine feathered friends. I rode my bike in to work, pleasantly late (on outpatient CT/MR so no rush) and very pleasant in general.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Fun fact: Wife and I happened to have an unopened Costco package of toilet paper just as the Great TP Rush of 2020 hit back in March. We are now down to the last roll in that bundle, so it took us seven months to poop through all of that paper. And fortunately we have another package secured for when wave two hits, which of course we purchased as just part of our usual Costco shopping as our supply was running low. Poop!!

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I believe it was 30 (32?) rolls of the super cushy stuff.
Now that I think about it, that's MOAR than enough for a year.
Hmm. We go through about 1-2 rolls per week, of whatever brand is on sale (not the super cheap stuff, that stuff is horrid).

Maybe I just poop a lot (or not enough at work)? Also have two animals plus the two kittens, so there is always shit, vomit and messes to clean up...

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Hmm. We go through about 1-2 rolls per week, of whatever brand is on sale (not the super cheap stuff, that stuff is horrid).

Maybe I just poop a lot (or not enough at work)? Also have two animals plus the two kittens, so there is always shit, vomit and messes to clean up...
enough about the poop, more about the kittens. are they official yet?

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers

One kitten gets named Mr. Whipple?

1602610414245.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
We're most likely keeping one. The second is up in the air.. Four animals is a lot of work and trying to board 3 cats when we go away on vacation will be tough; right now her clinic does one for free, but we don't want to stretch that too far...

We get them back today too, after not seeing them since Wednesday. It'll be interesting to see how much they've grown. Fingers crossed that they can use their litterbox now.

We'll have both for another few weeks at least. :)