Quantcast

>>> !!! <<<

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Free Soda Refills at Fuddruckers
May hit trails this weekend. In 2004/2005 found a network in Fort Myers. Now 15 years later this place - Caloosahatchee Regional Park - actually an amazing trail system. Retains its pockets in corners and set-up between terrain from that long ago. Tight XC type riding in limestone soiled and palmetto-rooted FL One month it rides clockwise, the next month counter-clockwise, 11 miles in a figure-eight arrangement, 200-250ft of vertical.

Tantrum Cycles chose the big reveal 1st Demo here.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

A little work, then a little ride. I predict the hardtail will not be so kind to my tush as my Yeti is.

Fishing trip was mostly a success. Had a few bird's nests, but still managed to catch a chain pickerel. Caught and released to catch another day.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Cold run early this morning, and now it sure is nice out. I just got back from poop walking the dog, and had to go back out and retrieve said poop because the poop bag holder was empty. :rant: Look, I am not going to leave my dog's mound of scat in the neighbor's yard.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
I splurged on take out Mexican food last night. Tamales smothered in green Chile, beans & rice. They also had Margarita special to go so I figured why not. Special was 2 for 1 so they handed me a 32 oz cup to go. Oof.

Coffee, breakfast, work, mental health lunch ride & a visit from Brown Santa ahead.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Cold run early this morning, and now it sure is nice out. I just got back from poop walking the dog, and had to go back out and retrieve said poop because the poop bag holder was empty. :rant: Look, I am not going to leave my dog's mound of scat in the neighbor's yard.
Leave something for Ralph and Herbie why don't ya? Fifi is quarantined out of town!

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Smattering of work meetings throughout the day. Also need to make some phone calls to collectors I've been putting off because I hate cold calling people. Would 1000x rather email. Oh well. Maybe a ride later? We'll see. 10yo's pet rat is slowly dying. Kinda glad, as no more stinky cage to deal with. Weather this spring, other than a few days of storms, has been the nicest I can remember. High of 66 freedumbs and sunny today.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wtf kind of gmt title is this. the cold getting to you jbp? :D

stayed up too late working last night, but figured out what i needed to and should be able to plow through the rest today/tomorrow.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Meetings straight through from 9-4 today including with school counselor at what would have been my lunch. I'm tired from yesterday's same thing and Haley's shitshows then. Not looking forward to today.

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Present. In not so good news, wife's company is a contractor for Irvine Company and they seem to be going full stop on construction projects. Sounds like shit ton of people gonna get laid off. I think she will be ok since she's the best one at her position, but there's no guarantees. She really likes her job and they like her, so it would suck if something happened, but I think she's one of the last ones they would let go, but it's going to get ugly for a lot of people. I can only imagine Irvine Co is hemorrhaging money right now with the majority of their income being residential and retail rent.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My background check with the new job has cleared! I am not sure which was the bigger accomplishment; getting the job offer, or keeping it after the extensive background check anal probe. You'd think they were giving me nuclear codes or something.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Yesterday was a hundred degrees. Was going to ride up in the mountains today but last night stepped on a dead bee in the house. Big toe is still swollen and I’m still allergic. Got all itchy and covered in hives, Benadryl sleep was good.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
about to hike & eat lunch under a juniper.
got a new mandolin yesterday. been rebuilding my calluses.
accidently took double my dose of buproprion for the past week. shooooo weeee.
my shock pump is on the way. gonna see what all the hype is down canyon. the Lefthand OHV TH has blown up over the past three summers.
peace out ween prinkles

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Email sent to OneUp. Email received from OneUp.

New dropper post level is on the way. Now I just need to figure out a way to secure the busted one to the bar so I can go for a ride tomorrow.

36 x 330W (11.8 kW), 40 x 65” PV panels being added to the roof today and tomorrow.

all of them:

View attachment 144797
The urge to tip that over......triggered

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
My background check with the new job has cleared! I am not sure which was the bigger accomplishment; getting the job offer, or keeping it after the extensive background check anal probe. You'd think they were giving me nuclear codes or something.
The more impact you'll have on the bottom line the deeper they probe. If you ever get the chance to review their summary of your financial history you should - the details available as public information are mind blowing.

Last edited:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon monkeys! Was at the dentist for a 10 minute cosmetic filling on a chipped tooth. 10 minute dental is the best dental. It rained for several hours overnight, cold and damp this morning. Trails will not be dry until Sunday or Monday but temps will be in the mid 50s to 60s which is good enough for a road ride.

Muddy

ancient crusty bog dude
Jul 7, 2013
Rules? I've always had trouble coloring inside the lines, I just recently noticed the the one way arrows at the grocery store.
The trail crew just asks for riders to adhere to the monthly change. That's why it's such a remarkable place, because it rides well each direction. Far as I remember it's always been the rule and works well.