Quantcast

29er bmx

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
My friend Atom asked for one.

He's 6'4" so I made the seatube longer and a full length post so he could commute around NYC on it too.
He races cruiser, rides some fast twisty singletrack and rips around the metropolis on it.
It's a wicked fun bike! I got to ride some mellow jumps on it in Texas while I was down there in February. Really easy. Drink a cup of tea easy.
I'm going to build one for myself soon, but with 650b tires since I'm shorter and like the 650b's handle more for my recklessly-sloppy but pretty fast riding style. I'll build it out of aluminum too as I just don't like the "feel of steel".

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
My friend Atom asked for one.

He's 6'4" so I made the seatube longer and a full length post so he could commute around NYC on it too.
He races cruiser, rides some fast twisty singletrack and rips around the metropolis on it.
It's a wicked fun bike! I got to ride some mellow jumps on it in Texas while I was down there in February. Really easy. Drink a cup of tea easy.
I'm going to build one for myself soon, but with 650b tires since I'm shorter and like the 650b's handle more for my recklessly-sloppy but pretty fast riding style. I'll build it out of aluminum too as I just don't like the "feel of steel".
Looking forward to seeing your 650bmx Cruiser Mickey!!