Quantcast

2s derp GMT 2s

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Has any of you right coasters talked to @jdcamb since his booty-fueled heart attack? YO JIM! Let us know how you're doing, man!
I am doing well. I lost 20 lbs and 4 inches of waist size. I can breathe again. Oxygen is good as well as Blood pressure and all that other stuff. Susan and I have been going at it with a renewed vigor. She is an amazing Girl. I really like her a lot. Quite gifted... I went to the Gym today and did real well. It will be a while before I can spar again. 20 minutes on the speed bag is pretty good for me. The heavy bag was to much for me. I need to give it time. I miss hitting people. Being on Xarelto may prevent me from ever getting back in the Ring or playing Hockey again. I am OK with that...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Strange times we live in. I've actually been enjoying the job lately and like my co-workers. Of course with the exception of the one shit head, of which my boss gave myself and two other of the lead engineers full permission to "bend him to our will, but don't break him. But if you break him, that's OK" LOL.

Good thing as I haven't had a proper ride since August. :(