Quantcast

2six forum

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
LOL. Getting more similar to the best forum on the net: www.bmxboard.com
No mountain bike forum besides 2six has seven come close to bmx board in terms of unselfconscious personal expression. Long live having fun on bikes rather than taking yourself far too seriously. Howmany 2sixers does it take to change a light buld? Six. One to screw it in, two to build the ladder, two to film it, a fifth to talk sh1t, and six more to post on forums about how SICK it was. 2six, I wish you the best of luck.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
2six article in decline was hilarious. Dude goes off on everyone and about how he's not afraid to speak the truth, then says "Don't take me seriously." No problem, we won't. But you still shred.

bballe336

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2005
MA
the whole site is pretty funny. i guess it was worth taking a look at. and the riding videos are pretty sweet.

tacobelldhr

Monkey
Jun 1, 2005
lake forest
It's a bunch of kids doing good for the sport and having fun. Think about it, Everyone knows who they are because of it, They are all good talented riders, and most are young and will be arround for a long time comming. Specially mad dog....And they all are most importantlly making the sport fun for themselves...wich most of us loose in seriousness....

GIT-R-DONE T-SAGE!

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
kidwoo said:
What the hell are you looking at?

I saw pics of kid's 24" wheeled bikes trying to justify their existence.

Should I feel guilty about that?
I opened a thread on there this morning and saw a picture of Ryan Senecal getting boned by some other dude...that realllllly wasn't cool. Disgusting.