Quantcast

2six morons

stinsonblvd

Chimp
Feb 28, 2005
Seattle
By now, I am sure that some of you have read the 2six stallions article in the November issue of Decline. I typically do not try to feed into this juvenile bulls-it, but really, who does this Sage guy think he is, and why should anyone listen to him. Why would he rip on Simmons, Super T, and the other guys that ride better than him. Oh, I guess I just answered my own question...

Fast&Smooth

Monkey
Jun 24, 2002
Bothell, WA
other thoughts on the subject

"decline itself is like the current state of mtn. biking- young, energetic, ADD, flashy, immature, fun as hell. If you want a mature mag, bike caters to that audience, and they're awsome too. but do you think you'll ever see bike making a cover like that? a mag should change according to how the sport, and the readers progress and that's exactly what decline's doing."

"in terms of the 2six interview. i could see how most people would hate their arrogance but frankly, it's the best thing i've read in a bike mag pretty much ever. it raised some points that i've felt have needed raising in a REALLY LONG time, and it was funny as hell. i'm not neccesarily a fan of them, but i respect what they're doing for the sport. finally someone's speaking up"

Sage got banned from the boards at NSMB

And if you look under the main spread, under sag on the 2 six article, read the disclaimer. It's a joke

Personally, My thought are the same as F & S 's on them. But take it easy people, it's pretty much just a joke, and even if it isn't, boy you sure are letting these people rattle your cage. And they're having fun at it. Haven't you ever had fun getting peolple all pissed off?

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
stinsonblvd said:
By now, I am sure that some of you have read the 2six stallions article in the November issue of Decline. I typically do not try to feed into this juvenile bulls-it, but really, who does this Sage guy think he is, and why should anyone listen to him. Why would he rip on Simmons, Super T, and the other guys that ride better than him. Oh, I guess I just answered my own question...
ur blood pressure must be sky high

Muuqi

Monkey
Oct 11, 2005
Ashland Oregon
Ha ha I'm glad I'm not the only one who things he's a little punk. I ran into that dude at sea otter and he never shuts up. Haven't read the article in Decline tho, what's it say?