Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
bikenweed said:
"2legit2quit"

2lame4dagame

socal=nocal

I "hella" :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: the 909
sorry buddy but im runnin the game here in the 949, home of the oc none of that dirt farm 909 stuff

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
manhattanprjkt83 said:
so 2sixstallions...you guys gonna put out vids, just curious what the objective here is?
Our objective is to be a bike gang that rules the world, but yeah we're makin a vid its called git suma nd the teaser is on the site. Its gonna be like the collective but even more soul.

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
I know sanjay said:
Our objective is to be a bike gang that rules the world, but yeah we're makin a vid its called git suma nd the teaser is on the site. Its gonna be like the collective but even more soul.

aahaha, probably the best thing ever said on this interwebsite

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
Pegboy said:
Are you guys in cahoots with the Wylde Stallions from Bill and Teds Excellent adventure?
wyld stallyns inspire us to no end, if we could be that rad we would but for now we are thugged out. Im the most suburban thug in all of socal as seen in decline.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I know sanjay said:
wyld stallyns inspire us to no end, if we could be that rad we would but for now we are thugged out. Im the most suburban thug in all of socal as seen in decline.
So in essence what you are saying is that you are Vanilla Ice?
:think:

Sep 29, 2004
I know sanjay said:
Paul b and Zink eat children, i dunno aobut the rest of them though

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
Geoff G. said:
can someone tell me what that kid is saying? All I can make out is "bitch, bitch". It's pretty freaking hillarous.
he says "ill teach ya how to stunt nugga" then someone yells 2six and he yells "bitch bitch"

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
man, you guys are sooo scene!

Damn.

Bring it back to the old school son. Racer Rick Rad style, visors, face masks and real soul. None of this hydro-carbon-mono-butted-ti-29er-40d-26/24-VPP-FSR-freereirei stuff!

hate
hate
hate

Pip3r

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2001
Foxboro MA
Geoff G. said:
I like the site, but I'm not really liking the video, it's a lot too gangster, and/or wiggerish.
pretty sure that would be the point. I couldnt even tell you how many times ive watched that movie by now ahahah.

L

Lightninleana

Whoa... the 26 stallions are way to pro for me now. I remember way back in the day before their RV, before their videos, before the website, before they were sponsored by Smith when they sported the sickest jerseys every, plain white T-shirts with LBR on them...

Metal

President of FRONJ
Oct 17, 2001
Orange County, CA
Lightninleana said:
Whoa... the 26 stallions are way to pro for me now. I remember way back in the day before their RV, before their videos, before the website, before they were sponsored by Smith when they sported the sickest jerseys every, plain white T-shirts with LBR on them...
Some of us are still factory ghetto and have yet to sell out.

scurban

Turbo Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
SC
Damn, I'd complain, and say you guys are trying to act all ghetto N stuff, but I'm in the process of drinking a 40oz (for real) so I guess I have no room to talk.

I will say one thing though, I will have NO RESPECT for the 26 stallions if you don't have at least one E-40 song in your video! ! ! ! I know he's nor-cal (so am I) but 40 fonz-a-relli needs at least one jam in the video, or your video just won't be all that. I'd prefer the song be set aside for Zink, because Nevada is the new Nor-Cal.