Quantcast

3..2..1 Freiheit GMT 3..2..1

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yep, sick with nasty cold.

1st indoor BMX race tomorrow. Ordered new custom plate for kid with 2 day shipping to make race & USPS accidentally sent it to Hawaii instead of NY. Yay Post office!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I called in to get some chest radiographs ("x-rays" for you plebes) ordered for me. Cough is deep and disturbingly gurgly at the moment--I say there's a moderate likelihood that I have developed pneumonia.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I called in to get some chest radiographs ("x-rays" for you plebes) ordered for me. Cough is deep and disturbingly gurgly at the moment--I say there's a moderate likelihood that I have developed pneumonia.
Wife was already annoyed when I told her you might be moving to Seattle, death will annoy her more.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Has anyone seen a Mcleod in stores? Or if I want one am I destined to buy one online?
I ordered the standard yellow handled one from chiefsupply.com. You get a 15% discount on the first order.
Sometimes Home Depot has wooden handled ones.
The Rogue Hoe stuff is pretty badass - couple of people I know who have them really like them. Maybe worth the extra $.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Collected my paycheck and then decided today should be the day I break my streak of no mtb. My gear is getting piled for a trip over the pass to ride Grand Ridge in Issaquah. Should be there 1:30pm or 2. Any west siders heading out?

Last edited:

SuboptimusPrime

Turbo Monkey
Aug 18, 2005
NorCack
I ordered the standard yellow handled one from chiefsupply.com. You get a 15% discount on the first order.
Sometimes Home Depot has wooden handled ones.
The Rogue Hoe stuff is pretty badass - couple of people I know who have them really like them. Maybe worth the extra $.
I got my bro hoe here: http://www.forestry-suppliers.com/search.asp?stext=rogue

It's worth it if you take care of it. The yellow handle 30 dollar stuff all breaks eventually.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Sen Merkley is holding a rally across the street, I hear lots of cheers and boos. I think this is over the Education secretary selection.

<edit> Oh wow, I had no idea his office was in building 1. :rofl:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
trees were a mess. ran outta gas before i finished. used up all of my cut-n-dig time cutting. well, guess i did stop in for beers with a buddy on the way....will bring the 7yo out for digging tomorrow :D

'Mornin. Was reminded why fat biking can be a stupid sport last night. I am very stiff and sore from pushing through balls-deep snow for about an hour (not even exaggerating), or slipping off the track when there was one, into balls deep snow and wrenching my ankle/knee/hip from falling in an awkward position. Gah. XC skiing would have been brilliant last night, and I have new skis to try out too...

have a good day y'all.
Awww, we feel for y'all. That which does not kill you... :D

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
:stupid:

My schedule is 7ish to 4ish, and I take lunch around 11ish, unless I get here at 8:30, or decided to leave at 3:30, or WFH after lunch. But I am generally around somewhere between 9-3, or "core hours". :rofl:
'ish is about as close as I get to a schedule. Be there by 9, leave around 5. I also work every weekend now so I dont get too many eyebrows.

Last edited: